Epilogue

Family~Where life begins & love never ends

Flora's Pov

5 years later.

"Lavender baby don't do that or your bro-" and before I could finish, she turned the paint on herself...

And before i could even blink,sterling did the same and my mouth was wide open .

And I looked at my eldest son to see him playing with his ipad like we are not even in the same room..

So guys this has been my life for the past five years but at the same time...I don't want it any other way.

We are currently in my painting room....I have a dead line due next friday to exhibit my paintings in the art gallery...

Life had been good man...so good to us..everything is running smoothly

Aiden is still the most loving and caring man I've ever met...and naughty...if you know,you know

I had my second child lavender after having Leo and sterling after having lavender....

And they are truly blessings....all of them..

Dana and aria are not around right now...they went to their friends house...

Who is not feeling well...my cuties

Aria is all grown up now and let's not even talk about dana..,my babies are growing up so fast

It hurts

And aboutttt Andrew and Beatrice....oh wellll

After a year of Beatrice trying to get close to Andrew...he finally let her in after I pulled a few strings and now they're happily married with three children...

Two boys and a girl

And they're best friends with our kids.....

But it was not easy to get those two together but here we are...I'm not sure that they're even around right now

Vacation or so

Living their best life....I'm so happy for them..

Anddd for Lovett and Nic...they're are also married with two children...and they're alsoo best friends with the kids

Lovett is now a successful event planner...I'm so happy for her..

One big happy family..

Selina comes here often and she's so good with the kids...she left hours ago..

"Mummy we are back " Dana said coming inside with aria "sis we are back "

And they gasped when they saw what sterling and lavender did "help me gasp"

"Both of you " Dana said "Lavender look what you did to your hair "

"Swrry" she said pouting "Lemme go clean you up " I said and I wanted to pick both of them up