Chapter 11

I text the girls to come over and help me get ready for the premier. A few minutes later, I hear a knock, and I open the door.

"Hey girls!" I say. "Ready to make me look fabulous?"

They all laugh. Then Leven says, "Okay, here's the plan. Jackie, you're on hair. Amandla, you're on makeup. And I'm gonna do the dress." Wow. She's got this all planned out.

We all nod, and get to work. Leven pulls out a whirlwind of dresses. She shows me a purple one that Madeline packed. It's so short you could probably see my underwear.

"I'm an actress, not a stripper!" I yell. She just shrugs.

"Tilt your head back!"

"Close your eyes!"

That's what I hear for the next 15 minutes.

"Okay! We're done!" Amandla says. I look in the mirror. I. Look. Amazing.

"Omigosh!!" I scream. "You guys did great!!!"

My hair is pulled up into a neat bun. My makeup is perfect. Red lipstick, brown eyeshadow. Perfect.

My dress is beyond perfect. It has silver sparkles. It's a little shorter than my knees, not too short, not too long.

"Leven, you are a miracle worker! You're even better than Xander!" I say. Everyone laughs.

"Thanks!" She replies. "Everyone else did great."

We all smile. She's right everyone did great. And everyone looks great too.

Leven is wearing a red dress that cuts down in between her boobs.

Amandla is wearing a green dress that gets darker towards the bottom.

Jackie is wearing a emerald green strapless dress.

"Come on you guys!" Amandla says. "We should get going!" We all agree.

"I'll drive!" Jackie says. We all run to the elevator and get inside her car.

(At the premier)

We walk towards all the fans and paparazzi. I look around for Alex, and there he is.

I run up to him.

"Hey babe!" I say, over the interviewers.

"Isabelle look over here!"

"Alexander!"

"Get a picture of the couple!"

Gosh people. Get a life.

"Hey, Izzy! You look great!" He shouts.

"Thanks! You look hot!" I reply. Actually, he looks downright sexy.

He laughs. "Thanks!" He kisses me right in front of everyone. This is gonna make tomorrow's headlines.

We finally make our way to the theater. I sit in between Xander and Jackie.

The cornucopia scene is definitely my favorite so far. Wait no. Rues death scene.

I hold on to Xander's hand. He squeezes it.

The scene is so good. Jen's singing, Amandla's acting. Beautiful.

Now comes the feast. My death. I watch as I pin Jen down, as Dayo lifts me into the air. I snuggle into Xander's chest, and he strokes my hair.

"Babe." Xander whispers. "The movie's over."

I jerk up immediately. What? I slept through the movie? Great.

"Can we go home?" I ask.

"Sure. We can stay at Jack's." he replies. I nod. He picks me up and brings me to his car.

It takes us only 15 minutes to get to Jack's- and probably Jackie's too- apartment. And look at that! I was right! There they are, making out on the counter.

"Um." I begin. "I think we will just go to our room now."

They stop instantly.

"Oh," Jack says, rubbing his neck. "Sorry. I guess we got a little carried away."

Everyone laughs. Xander walks me to the guest room that we are gonna share. I kick off my heels and my dress and put on one of Jackie's tank tops, along with some yoga pants.

"Goodnight, Alex." I say as I yawn. "Tomorrow we should start looking for apartments."

He kisses me on the forehead and nods. A few minutes later, I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Should I do Xander's POV too??? Or just Isabelle's? I hope you guys like this story!! Don't forget too comment, vote, and fan!!!