Suspicions

Pre-Explanations - Okay so this chapter may seem a bit confusing so I'm going to do some basic explanations to set the scene. Basically while everyone is up on the main floor cleaning up/talking about Skye & how they all have to share her as a soulmate and getting to know Peter, Skye is in the lab healing. Now this time she does die again but comes back (as opposed to when she got shot by Quinn she didn't technically die) so anyways the point is she hasn't died since she escaped from Hydra and started getting more of her powers and stuff so it's like the turning point in her full transformation and this time when the healing powers are mostly done healing her they've changed her appearance again (which is going to be her like "true" form - she'll still be able to change her features and stuff (glamour) so when she's working for shield and whatnot she'll still look like normal Skye (and then Daisy Johnson - & look like Chloe Bennet if you want to face claim someone) but I'm going to have her use her new form to become a musician that simply goes by @theavengingangel or Belle/Aurora/Briar Rose (unless anyone else has any other name suggestions? I want to stick within either the book title or Disney Princess theme since the original version of Thalia from my DC story went by Cinderella) which as you're about to read will be suggested to her as a way to start mentally coping with all of her past trauma and all the emotions she feels from her soulmates. Definitely let me know which Alias you like the most!

Also just wanted to touch on the soulmate thing - so I know people are champing at the bit for her to find out they are her soulmates but I want to keep the mystery alive for just a little longer so like she'll have suspicions of who they could be but not believe that it could be them - and or just be so busy trying to set up a new life for herself outside of shield that she doesn't really contemplate it but don't get me wrong this story is going to be a LONG one in the end so while I know it seems like I've already dragged it out quite a bit never fear because there will be PLENTY of content in the future where she knows and where they all start bonding and stuff. She'll get her scars healed and her soulmarks revealed in the next chapter but instead of the first words her mates said - they will be symbols/tattoos basically so she will know that she has several soulmates just not who they are .

I'm thinking of bringing in Harry Potter and vampire diaries/the originals into the mix as well for soulmates so let me know if you are for or against this idea. The soulmates would be Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Nicklaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, and Kol Mikaelson (tho I have yet to see the originals so it's up to the readers if they want the brothers cuz otherwise I'd just stick to Stefan and Damon) also if there are any other HP characters you would want to see as soulmates drop a comment as well - also wondering if I should bring in any x-men characters? If so it would be Logan, Cyclops, and Iceman.

Should I add in Supernatural as well? Haven't seen the show but I could add Dean and Sam.

Was also thinking of adding Maria Hill and Kate Bishop as soulmates cuz I love Cobie Smulders and Hailee steinfeld and figured it could use a smidge more female blood in the mix let me know what ya think. That would give her a grand total of 33 soulmates 😅 so I know that seems like a potentially crazy amount but hey go big or go home right? Lol and since technically the reason she has more than just a few is cuz she's partnered with like everyone her doppelgängers would have been bonded to if there wasn't only allowed to be one final version of her in the entire multiverse so like when one version dies/merges with another they gain soulmarks hence why I'm trying to add in other fandoms as well for one big crossover.

Ok now just a brief description of her form. If you've read my DC story it's the same character (Thalia) just at a different stage and a parallel universe so there are obviously some differences in powers etc. anyways the main change in Skye's appearance will be her hair color again going from the dark brown and the white to a deep red - I'm thinking like the red of Mera from Aquaman. Honestly I never really talked skin tone since that's always been an iffy subject to me being darker skinned but adopted into a lighter skinned family so I feel like that's something that I will continue to leave up to the reader's imagination - but yeah the other main change is eye color so she will now have gold eyes like the other Thalia. (Also if people have suggestions on what to call the different earths let me know! I wanna do something different than Earth 1 and Earth X tho if y'all are cool with that than I could just go with that? Though I feel like it could be better) she will of course start wearing contacts when she films her music and stuff so that the avengers don't recognize her right away so it's like how superman wears glasses and no one knows it's him. But when she does like go full power mode and stuff the contacts will burn off similar to how like Superman rips all his damn shirts when he changes 😂 also later on she'll end up receiving Thalia 1's armor and weapons and stuff which are all gold themed but yeah I'll get onto the story now - the main point I wanted to make clear was that she now looks totally different and she doesn't know cuz she hasn't looked in a mirror and the avengers won't know it's her. Also there will be 1 or more chapters where she's creating a name for herself in the music industry and avoiding thinking about Ward having been Hydra and then I'm going to have him like erase her memory of finding out he was Hydra and then it'll go back to her working for shield for a few episodes and then she'll have to change her name to Daisy Johnson because when Hydra comes out of the shadows I plan to have award fake documents making it look like she was a double agent so that like the avengers have their doubts about her and stuff so yeah there's a little preview for ya :)