Chapter 23: The Special zone (Arc 2)

We see Manic and Sonia at the garden planting some plants while pulling out some and load tnem into the basket while we see Y/n, Bernadette and Jules as Y/n explains them everything that has been happening on the Prime zone and after he was done telling them they were shocked.

Jules: So you were framed of a crime and they sent you here to find us so you can proof that your innocent?

Y/n: That right. I was hoping this mission will be easy but i think you know it didn't turn out well.

Bernadette: I feel terrible that everyone thinks your a thief. It must be hurtful they where against you.

Y/n: Not all of them. Some were on my side and even Sonic as well.

Jules: Well that's our boy alright. Have a kind heart.

Bernadette: (smile) Indeed. He mist be all alone without us being with him.

Y/n: Wait you know sonic?

Jules: Of course. We're Sonic's parents.

Y/n: (surprised) Really?! That means Manic and Sonia are his-?

Jules: Brother and sister, yep. I don't think he doesn't even know they yet.

Y/n: Yeah I can't wait the shock he'll have when he sees he has siblings. So let's talk about this Acorn empire and what happened to them? Sally said they were nice people, what happened to them whioe being here?

Jules: It's a long story but we will tell you. After Eggman put us here we wonder for a bit trying to find anything in order to survive. We chop down some trees to build homes and live I there for a while. That is until "he" arrived and changed everything up.

Y/n: What do you mean changed everything up?

Bernadette: At first he came for a truths and want to help us to survive by using his powers to upgrade out place as a castle and soon a town. It wasn't much but it will do for now. At first we thought he really changed until Jules and I realised that we were wrong. He use his powers to control the royal family and military leaders so he can rule with an iron fist. I too was mind control but broke free thanks to Jules.

Jules: Due to my body being roboticized I was resistant to his powers but when he realised this he try to captured us but we escape. At first we live in the woods but one of his servants founnd us so we moved to here where we be safe.

Y/n: So abandoned wooden house I found used to be your home right? And the map I found belonged to you two!

Bernadette: Indeed.

Y/n: Alright that make sense now but one thing you didn't told me. This person who has this powers, who is he?

The two look at each other and back to Y/n as they tell him.

Jules: His name is Walter Naugus and he's one of the most dangerous people Mubuis has ever have.

Bernadette: Many years ago he was a feared magic user who spread his choas to many lands until the ancestor of the Acorn family banished him to the Special Zone so he won't rain his terror again. Now he has return but this time he has the Acorn family under his spell.

Y/n: Then we have to snap them out of it! Is there anyway we can snap them out of him?

Jules: The only way to do that is by defeating him. It is the only way to break his spell but I must warn you, he is very powerful.

Y/n: Then that means I have to train hard to defeat him and get the Acorn family and you all out of here.

Bernadette: (smile) That's the spirit. Jules might help you, he servant the Acorn army before he was roboticized will you hun.