Part 40: you won

You arrived with Hayeon in the palace. Jungkook already went in before 30min so that lara won't get any doubt.

As far as mark and Jackson they are still acting as if they are on her side. As Hayeon said you put on a very sad face and went inside. When mom saw me she came to me and asked how was I and where was I?

'OMG I was so worried about you princess y/n. How are you? Where were you?'

'I went to Hayeons place mother I needed some time.'

'I bought the divorce papers. Taehyung hyung already signed them.'

Jungkook said because lara was also there. We all went to the court room. The king queen grandmother and some royal emperors were also there.

'So princess y/n are you willing to divorce the prince Kim taehyung ?'

'Yes I do.'

I said with tears in my eyes. I looked lara from the corner of my eyes and she had a smirk on her face.

This stupid b*tch .

Yes , everything so far is going well according to our plan. I went and signed the papers. I cried while signing them. Mother and grandma also cried hugging me for sometime saying that they will miss me.

But king was very angry and disappointed at taehyung. This was all because of that lara. After sometime my luggage was packed and I went out of the palace bidding everyone goodbye. I was about to step in the car but lara came.

'Are you happy now? You have won.'

I asked her. And behind lara Hayeon stood giving me a thumbs signalling me that I m doing well.

'I said I will win and I won. Taehyung is mine.'

When she said that my blood boiled. But I controlled myself. I shouldn't burst out or else I will ruin our plan. I just sat in the car and went away.

LARA POV:

Wow finally. I did what I planned. Everything went well. Now I only need to find where taehyung is. He is mine now and I will take him with me.

I called Jackson and mark to find where taehyung is. I suspected them both a little bit because yesterday the whole day they went somewhere and weren't lifting my call nor replying to my messages.

But when they returned back they said they went to meet their other friends and partied there. But I shrugged it off cuz I know they won't dare to do anything. I have their dads future in my hands. Well you all may wonder why the king still didn't kick me out from the palace.

They were angry at me when the news came out and stopped talking to me but they didn't kick me out bcz they can't kick their guests just like that. They treat their guests with a lot of respect so they are waiting for me to go away. I just wish I could find taehyung soon and go away from here.

The next day;

I woke up and got ready. I went to Jackson and mark and asked them about taehyung. They said they are still searching for him.

Time skip to night time;

They still didn't find anything about taehyung and honestly I started loosing patience. It's been two days since I said them to find taehyung and they can't even do that.

'Lara we have a flight early morning. So we won't be able to find him we are sorry.'

They said arriving. Yes I also have a flight but I'm not going without taehyung.

'Cancel the flight. You can't go until you find him.'

I said and they nodded their heads to me.

Next day;

I woke up and went to eat breakfast when the queen mother came to and slapped my face. I was so shocked.

'What the heck ?'

I said but she slapped me again.

Grandmother was standing behind her looking at me disgusted.

What happened to them suddenly?

Then jungkook y/n Hayeon Jackson and mark all came to the room and were smirking at me.

Why are they smirking at me? Why is y/n here? Why are Jackson and mark are looking at me like that?

No don't tell me that they joined them.