56

Just for extra measures, Jungkook wraps an arm around her waist just for the press to snag a few more photos of them together.

Once the couple make it inside, Mrs. Jeon waves them down to sit with the rest of them. "We already ordered for you both. I told the driver to take the long way so you two can talk in private for a bit," she smiles at the couple and Jimin stifles a laugh.

"It looks like you two did more than talk-" Jimin starts, but a kick to his ankle by Jungkook cuts him off.

Jimin groans in pain from the kick, causing Jennie and Y/N to stifle a giggle.

"Y/N darling, come sit here!" Mrs Lee calls out to her, patting the empty seat beside her.

"I guess I'm sitting in between my parents, so.." she stands on her tip toes, placing a kiss on his cheek before walking over to the seat her mother had saved for her. She didn't have the time to talk to her parents after the case, so once she was seated, she got an earful of love and praise from them.

Certainly, Jungkook had gotten praise from his mother and a genuine smile from his father, but all he could think about was how well Y/N did. The literal hearts in his eyes while he stared at her from across the table, made his mother smile in adoration.

"I guess you have to let the two go on their vacation now," Mrs. Jeon smiles to his father, making Jungkook snap out of his daze.

"We're able to go on vacation?" Jungkook asks his father with his large doe eyes staring across the table at him.

Mr Jeon could only sigh and agree, "The most I can give you is two weeks."

Two weeks may not seem like a lot to others, but it was certainly a lot to the couple. Being the two most in demand attorneys in the country, they never got many long vacations, only being able to take one or two days off after every case, sometimes even no days off, so this two week break was very long overdue.

"Two weeks is perfect," Y/N says to Mr Jeon, a grateful smile on her face.

"You should let me help you pack for your vacation. You may need a few special pieces," Mrs Lee teases, a suggestive smirk on her face.

"Mom!" she whispers, slightly embarrassed by her moms ideas. "This isn't a honeymoon.."

"I tried to give her some special pieces but she wasn't interested," Jennie shrugs and it certainly grabs Jungkook's attention even more.

"What did you get her?" Jungkook asks Jennie who only gets cut off when Mrs. Jeon speaks.

"Jungkook, I hope your being careful with Y/N during sex. Treat her with care and not like an animal," she goes on with her lecture making Jungkook sulk into his seat out of pure embarrassment.

"Mom, I don't think we should have this conversation during lunch..."

Everyone somehow started talking about their sex life, mainly consisting of Mrs Lee and Mrs Jeon lecturing Jungkook.

"Mom, I'm an adult now, you should let me have sex however I want," she whispers, "Jungkook is very careful, you don't need to worry, now can we please switch the topic?"

Both mothers seem led unconvinced, but brushed the topic away.

Jungkook was caring during sex, but he was also rough and she liked it like that, so hopefully their mothers words didn't change much on Jungkook's end.

And almost on cue, the waiter comes with all of their servings of food.

Jungkook leans over to glance at Y/N, smiling softly at her before diving into their food.

"So, where are you two planning to visit for your vacation?" Mr Jeon breaks the silence.

"We haven't decided yet."

"But we do have a few destinations in mind. We'll probably decide later today," she explains to everyone, taking a small sip of her wine.

"You guys should go to a romantic country, it would be very fitting since you're both a couple," Mrs Lee says, pulling on Y/N's cheek that was full of food.

"Mom.." she mumbles, embarrassed by mother's gestures. "We can think about it when the time comes."

The whole time spent at the restaurant included funny memories, embarrassing stories of Jungkook's childhood, and wishful thinking of the future.

Jungkook dropped the 'the L bomb' on Y/N for the first time in front of their parents and that's how they knew that their love for each other would last forever.

"Well guys, we're going to head home to spend the night to ourselves. Thank you for lunch," Jungkook thanks them all respectively.

Y/N kisses her mom and dad goodbye and waving everyone off before following Jungkook out of the restaurant. They left everyone at the table rather dumbfounded by their sudden departure, but it was understandable that the two wanted to be alone.

The car was parked opposite the restaurant, their driver opening the door for them to enter. "So what's the plan for tonight, Jungkook?" she asks once he's in the car. "Dinner?"

"Dinner, movie, maybe whip up some desert, and then a hot bath together to end the night," Jungkook names all that he had planned for them. Everything he had ready for them was going to be perfect.

"Anything you want to add is appreciated," Jungkook mumbles as he presses his lips on hers for a quick second.

Y/N hums, satisfied by the activities he had planned for them. "Can we spend the evening on the balcony? I've never been on your balcony and I really wanna see the view. Only if it doesn't overlap with the stuff you've got planned."

"No, it's okay we can go up to the balcony tonight," Jungkook smiles softly. He changes a few plans in his head to make the night as nice as possible and the pair finally arrive to Jungkook's house.

Jungkook pays the driver with tip before heading inside. "Do you have any requests for dinner tonight?" Jungkook asks as he pulls his blazer right off.

Y/N heads straight for the sofa, falling onto it from exhaustion. "Should we order a takeaway? Chinese maybe? I've kinda been craving it for a while," she suggests, taking off her work heels to relax her feet.

She watches Jungkook for a few seconds before standing up and walking towards him. "You must be really tired, hm?" she let's her arms wrap over his chest as she stood behind him, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Mhm, I'm a little beat, but I'll be fine for tonight," Jungkook caresses her hands, before bringing them up to his lips to press a soft kiss to her palm.

He reaches down his pocket to dial the number of the nearest Chinese takeout place and places an order for later. He makes sure to tell them to take their time and bring it later.

"Should we relax a bit and rest? You seem exhausted."

"Please, the sun is almost setting, so I wanna relax on the balcony. Join me whenever you're ready," she says, pecking his cheek before pulling away from him and going to Jungkook's room.

Before they left the restaurant, Jennie had handed her a bag full of clothes for her stay at Jungkook's, and of course there was nothing normal for her to wear.

She sighs and throws on a matching set, along with a silk purple robe. Her makeup was still intact so she decided not to change it, and went downstairs to grab two wine glasses and a bottle of white whine from the kitchen, taking it out with her onto the balcony.

wc: 1297