Chapter 1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 1...
It's the totally opposite of what I want!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'Hah...Why am I here again?' That's what Damian thought as he was held by his grandfather, Aetvum De Alger Obelia.

Apparently his grandfather found out about his youngest son had him. His first and eldest grandchild.

He was happy that atleast he get to meet his grandchild before he dies, and that's not only the reason why.

Morgana De Alger Obelia on the other hand have favored the little boy, surprisingly.

The Empress took liking of the young royal member and everyone was very shocked when they found out, everyone knows how much the Empress despised the second prince.

But why did the Empress pamper the son of the second prince?

The answer is that Damian didn't even inherit his father's genes. The blonde hair and the oceanic blue eyes, his appearance was very opposite, and seeing Damian makes the Empress be reminded of someone she once cared about.

The great priest from the church had said that the young prince was blessed by the gods and pleaded the emperor to treat him well, the priests wanted no danger in the empire, if they neglected the young prince the gods may punish them, the gods did favor the boy.

This information was kept secret.

Only the emperor, Damian, Priests and a very few trustable people knew about this information. Damian was satisfied, he doesn't like too much attention.

"Damian, Would you like some blueberry cake?" Damian was really uncomfortable, The emperor held a banquet for absolutely no reason and also brought his along to it.

'Wtf old man?! I'm literally not even one year old and your making me eat cakes?!' Damian can't help but to whine in his thoughts while looking at his grandfather.

Thankfully the empress was on the rescue, She took him alway from the dumb emperor.

"Your majesty, Damian is only 11 months old, he cannot eat too much sweet cakes yet.." Morgana said in a very loving tone, Got to act all loving infront of people you know.

"It just saddens me that his growing up so slowly.." Aetvum said with a glommy tone. He didn't even remembered spending time with his two sons so he mostly knew nothing about young ones.

"Clare...Please send Damian to his palace, It's getting late, he should be preparing for the night now," One maid stepped up and took Damian gently from the empress, his let out a very relief sigh, glad his finally getting out of that place, his beginning to get uncomfortable just by noticing the people's stares.

_____________________________________

After the maids left Damian, that was when a shadow hovered over baby Damian's body, and he knows exactly who it was.

Claude..

'Dad! Finally! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!' Damian screamed internally.

"Felix....why..why do they dote on my son so badly." Claude bluntly asked while also taking his son, Damian smiled and laughed when Claude raised him, gotta act like a real baby, he must admit it was embarrassing.