Part 4

(Joseon era)(1596/03/08)

(Joseon era)
(1596/03/08)

  In the night Jihoon walked out of the house to see Ji's condition, and as usual she was still awake.

  He saw her room's light so he knocked the door only for her to answer.

"Leave me alone!"

  Her tone was angry and annoyed, but Jihoon didn't care and just opened the door.

  She turned to him, wanting to yell at whoever came in but stopped when she saw him.

  Their eyes met, and despite that nothing happened and she said in shock.

"Did you recover? Did you recover?!"

  She started to run cheerfully in a indescribable happiness, but her happiness quickly vanished when she saw Jihoon's eyes.

"Jihoon why do your eyes look like mine? Why aren't they affected? Did I recover too?"

  Should he tell her that her glass eyes were are there or keep quiet?

  Mrs. Kim, Ji's mother, came in to them because of her daughter's shouting.

  Ji looked at her happily but blood started to flow out of her eyes.

"Pain...ful... shit..."

  Jihoon didn't turn his head to look at Mrs. Kim but he kept looking at her, the reason why she wasn't affected by him was...

The fact they had the same eyes.

___________________

(Modern time)
(2021/05/03)

  Looking at the bathroom's mirror quietly, looking brokenly at his eyes which drowned in tears. As usual, the white of his eyes would become crimson red after all that pain.

Scary

  If someone saw him they would surely run away from him. He lowered his head then washed his face with cold water then headed out of the bathroom.

  He changed his cloths then headed to work.

_________________

"Hoseok, Taehyung you two are coming with me to the company today." Lee Seok said, making everyone stop eating and look over to him.

"Da-"

"No objections Taehyung." He ordered calmly when Taehyung tried to refuse.

"But why?" Hoseok asked calmly after putting down his chopsticks and gathered his hands under the table.

"You should start to work there instead of playing around." He stopped to look at Taehyung then continued. "When will you stop hanging around with girls? Didn't I tell you not to go to nightclubs anymore?"