ฅ Additional Chapter (1) ฅ

A/N: Chapter 30 wasn't completely the end, it was of the main story but I'm still posting these additional chapters.

Love you all and thank you so much for the support! <3

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

POV George

The truck door slammed behind me as I stood for a moment to enjoy the view of my new home, surrounded by the various boxes filled with my belongings. They had finally arrived from overseas and I hadn't told Dream I was here yet, wanting to surprise the other.

Though I huff out a breath as I realize my surprise is gonna have to be cut early because quite frankly, I don't think I'm able to carry all of these boxes myself.

I let my backpack slide off my shoulder and plop onto the grass, stuffing both my hands in my hoodie pocket and making my way towards the front door. Stopping in front of it, I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell, still not having my own key and knowing the door automatically locks when shut.

I hear the handle click before the door creaks open to reveal a tall dirty blonde with a bewildered look on his face. His eyes light up at the sight of me and before I could get a word out, I'm yanked by my shoulders and pulled into his chest for a hug.

"GEORGE!" He sobs dramatically, "I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!"

I roll my eyes before I return the hug and huff out a laugh.

"You big nimrod you knew I was gonna be back soon, I'm just a little early," I swear to gosh sometimes he reminds me of a big slobbery dog, it's almost as if I can see his own tail wagging like crazy behind him.

He pushes me away a bit and narrows his eyes at me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming earlier?!" he pouts, "I didn't even have time to prepare your surprise!" I raise my eyebrow at this, what is there that Dream could possibly give me that I don't already have? Moving here with him and Sapnap is all I really need.

"Surprise?" I question hoping to get something out of him.

"Nope. I know that face," he smirks at me, "I'm not spoiling anything." I huff out of frustration, but I'm not giving up just yet. I smile to myself and Dream gives me a weird look before looking out past me.

"Did'ya need some help with your stuff there?" he smiles down at me.

"Oh! Yeah! That's why I came to get you."

"Aw Georgie, you mean you didn't come to see me?" he pouts again.

"Nope." I smile as I feel my tail lash around playfully in my hood.

"Oh really?" he asks suspiciously.

"Yup." I cross my arms confidently.

"So then why is your tail is lashing around like crazy behind you?" Dream raises an eyebrow.

"Dunno," I shrug, "Maybe 'cause it knows how much I dislike you." He narrows his eyes at me right before tackling me into another crushing hug.

"You big liar!" he squeezes his arms around me as if I'm gonna somehow fly away.

"Get off me you big nimrod!" I attempt to push him off but we both know I'm not really trying. I can't help the smile that forms on my face and the low swaying movements of my tail, I really missed Dream.

"Hey! Where's my hug!?" Another voice pops up from behind Dream.

"Aw Sapnap, George isn't here for us anymore, he hates us now." He pulls away from me jokingly, "Don't worry I gotcha." I watch the two embrace each other in a bear hug. If I hadn't known the situation, I would've thought they haven't seen each other in years with how dramatically they were hugging.

"Okay, okay!" I huff in slight frustration, "Can you help me bring my stuff in already, I had a long flight." I cross my arms and turn my head away.

"Someone's jealous~" Dream coos suddenly by my ear.

"Am not!!" I turn my head back to glare daggers into his soul, but immediately forget my intention when I find myself face-to-face with Dream. He smiles at me when he sees my expression drop.

"Okay y'know what, don't need a hug anymore. I'll start carrying your things in." Sapnap puts his hands up in defeat and maneuvers around us to get outside. Dream and I smile at each other knowingly.

"For the record, I did miss you." His hand comes up to cup the left side of my face.

"I know you idiot." He laughs before pulling me in for a kiss.

I don't think I'll ever get enough of this, kissing Dream just makes it feel as though nothing else matters, all of my worries completely disappear and the only thing on my mind is him and him only.

He pulls away after a moment and I accidentally let out a snarl.

"Calm down kitten," he chuckles at me, "We gotta help Sapnap bring your stuff in." I huff out in reply.

"I knowww," I drag out, "Just missed you." I headbutt into his chest and he pulls me into another embrace.

"Well we have all the time in the world now, we can wait." He pulls away and pecks my forehead, "Let's go help Sap."

He heads out the door and I follow behind, shutting it behind me in case the cats try to come out, this is not what I wanted to be doing after a 10 hour flight.

"Finally you two are done, I've been standing here waiting for you to get out of the doorway so I wouldn't have to see any of that." I roll my eyes at Sap.

"Not my fault you're just lonely." I quip back at him, taking a seat on one of the bigger boxes filled with clothes.

"Hey! At least I have Patches!" he drops the box he was lifting and huffs out in defense.

"Yeah right," Dream chimes in from where he was lifting two large boxes, "Ever since she got acquainted with Cat, those two have been constantly on each other. It's like Patches took over the over-protective role when George left." I snicker at Sapnap.

"Well there's still at least some people out there who appreciate me." He crosses his arms.

"Yeah, like Karl and Quackity?" Dream coos at him after walking over, Sap's face goes red.

"No!" he turns away and immediately leaves after picking up a box.

"Oh~?" I chime in curiously, "What's up with them?" I turn to Dream and stand to follow him in.

"It's like ever since you left, he's just been constantly talking to them. He doesn't even hang with me anymore and then blames it on my 'undying attention' for you." He rolls his eyes, "There's 100% something going on there." He breathes out a laugh.

"I'm sure we'll get it out of him," I add-on, "Seeing as how flustered he just got, it shouldn't be too difficult." Dream laughs again.

"Gosh I missed you." he smiles down at me.

"Missed you too." I smile back.

(Word Count: 1157)