Chapter 84: Tower Dungeon (5)

Neji didn't consider these monsters as actual living people. He instead decided to believe they were computer-generated mobs. Of course, that was highly unlikely after seeing them speak, eat, sleep, and even receive a boobjob from one of those monsters. Though, that at least gave him a false sense of humane mind.

Then again, how much of it mattered? He should begin with killing monsters with consciousness as a start, knowing what he will have to go through a few months later after leaving UA High.

Kurai's purring on his ears caused him to return from his mind palace, and instead focus on the road.

He was running towards the lake from before. It would be a bummer to kill beautiful Sirens, but he wasn't horny anymore. It was time to do his job properly as a Gamer.

"Oi, Mursha. As planned, you'll help me handle the leader."

Neji ordered Mursha, the woman running beside him, who simply nodded.

The Sirens living in that lake were a bunch of runaways from the Underwater Kingdom in the Endless Sea outside of the Great Forest. Neji luckily got his hands on a rough sketch of a map. Upon touching it, the map was absorbed and a mini world map was added to the corner of his vision.

'If only this worked in the outside world too...' Neji lamented.

The map is pretty simple. Even a child could make a more detailed map, but it did the job.

Four Kingdoms, each named after a cardinal direction, were bordering around a hexagon-shaped empire, named the Great Empire. These 5 countries formed a circle-shaped continent, almost the size of Asia. Then the circle was again surrounded by the Great Forest in the form of a dense circle, too. Outside the circle was the Endless Sea, where apparently an equal amount of sentient organisms existed.

[Image Here]

Though this begs for a question

Though this begs for a question. Where is the supposedly middle of the forest that the system said?

Neji was talking about the 5th floor. 'System?'

[It's underground, below the Kingdoms. Please be patient.]

Nodding, he sped up. Back to the leader of the Sirens, it's apparently a Humanoid Shark with a blade-like nose. He is very strong too, though Mursha didn't know his level since she didn't have <Observe>.

"Mursha, just curious, but how many of them are there again?"

Jumping off a tree branch and landing on another, Neji asked the former Ogre Chief who was running by the ground.

"There are at least 60 of them, my liege. But they are only powerful underwater."

Neji's team only had 53 people.