Chapter 1: A New Friend

(Peter P.O.V)

This week has been terrible, I still haven't approached Ned and MJ since a few days ago in that coffee shop, mainly because I'm afraid to put them in danger again, or make them hate me for being a stalker. I mean it's good that the whole Mysterio thing has been forgotten about, and that nobody remembers me. But May's gone, and I even think about Peter-2 and Peter-3. I was walking to the nearby store because I needed to get some bread, I can't help if I love my sandwiches, I LOVE PB&J OKAY! I thought this was gonna be like any normal unassuming day, just like any other except for the crime fighting part. Suddenly I heard crying, it was in a nearby alley, it was dark and gloomy, but despite the darkness and rats in the trashcan, I saw a woman a few years older than me, she was wearing a red suit and had a gothic look to her, she was curled up into a ball and sobbing for her life, she looks like she's been through hell, and I could tell she was feeling sad, I mean when your crying your obviously sad. To be honest it brought back memories when I lost my Aunt May and my Uncle Ben, even Mr Stark, nobody should feel sad in my book, not even this woman.

I walked up to her carefully as not to scare her, "Hey, are you okay?" I asked kindly, "Don't come near me, I'm corrupted" she said in a sad voice, her voice sounded pained, but regal in tone. I instantly knew what she meant, but I didn't leave her, that would make things worse, "I'm Peter Parker" I said introducing myself, "I know who you are" she said, "Wait what, you do?" I asked, "Yes, I know you're the Spider-Man with the webs and all" she said. I was dumbfounded, nobody's supposed to know I exist, but how does she know who I am? I started to stutter, she looked at me with eyes full of sadness and regret, she must've been through something horrible and traumatizing. "I'm Wanda Maximoff" she said introducing herself. I was shocked, Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch herself, the woman who threw cars at me knew who I was. "You okay?" I asked her gently, "I don't know, I should be dead, I need help" she said sadly while wiping her tears, it was then that I noticed her fingertips were black, I guess that was a hint at her corruption. I changed into my suit behind the trashcan and webbed her next to me, "I can help, come with me...Wanda" I said getting used to her name and we swung all the way back to my place, she was holding on for dear life, but her face made it look like she was having the time of her life, she was laughing as we got closer.

When we landed I walked in and changed out of my suit. I was wearing my find x shirt with some shorts, she looked at me as I started to make some waffles. "Here, you might need this" I said as I set down a cocoa I made for her, Wanda changed back into her usual attire with a red flash, she was wearing a red hoodie and some sweatpants, her red hair was tied up in a ponytail, and her black fingers were covered up with a pair of black silk gloves, she had tears streaming down her face as she walked up to me, "I'm sorry" she said, I just looked at her with confusion on my face, "For what?" I asked, "For your aunt" she said. I was dumbfounded, "How do you know about that?" I asked my voice laced with suspicion and fury, "I saw it as I was looking through the multiverse, through the book" she said as she hung her head down in shame. That was the straw that broke my curiosity, how does she know about that? All kind of thoughts were swimming in my head, I took a minute to think. "Peter, say something" Wanda said, she looked worried and dejected, like her favourite character in a book just died. I had to think about asking her quietly as not to scare her, but in the end what's the point, she knows about something that I went through, but I kept the tone down since I had neighbours who REALLY cared about their sleep. "Okay hold on, you know about the multiverse?" I asked calmly as I grabbed a soda, Wanda sat down on the couch, she put her cocoa on the coffee table, "You might wanna sit down for this, it's crazy" she said sadly as she patted the couch cushion next to her. She sighed as she sipped her hot cocoa as I approached, she looked like she was about to take a confession in a church, or make a confession, either way she looked pained to tell me.