"Just fuck her"- Smut

"Hey Joshh" I smiled as he walked in the house with my older brother, Bryce and all his friends. Josh nodded his head and went to go talk to the rest of the guys.

"He's never gonna go for you Y/n" My brother joked. I just rolled my eyes and talked to myself about how much I liked Josh.

After I ate, I went up to my room to finish watching my show. As I walked upstairs I heard all the boys talking about their stupid game they we're playing.
—————————

"Yo Josh can I talk to you in the kitchen real quick?" Bryce yelled to him across the room. "Ya, i'll be there in a sec."

As both the boys walked into the dining area Josh questioned why he wanted to talk to him.

"So Josh, as your best friend I am asking you to please for the love of god just go upstairs and fuck my little sister so she will stop constantly talking about you." He said to his best friend, words he thought would never come out of his mouth.

"Ohh um ya- I guess?" Josh stuttered. "You've just always been so protective over her I thought she was off limits." He said.

"That was until she started liking you. I can't take it anymore Josh, just fuck her till she shuts up." Bryce said.

"I never thought you would ever say something like that about your little sister but, I mean if that's what you want me to do.. I guess I could?" Josh questioned, wondering if this was a prank. Sad part was that it wasn't.

"She's upstairs in her room, go talk to her." Bryce motioned his hand to the stairs.

Josh walked up the stairs questioning everything Bryce had just said.
————————

I was laying in bed watching netflix with a bunch of blankets over me when I heard a knock at the door. "Weird" I thought.

"Who is it?" I asked. "It's josh, um can I come in?" Josh asked.

I immediately freaked out. I thought about how terrible I looked and then fact I wasn't even wearing any pants. "Oh um ya come in." I stuttered.

He slowly opened the door and walked over to my bed where I was practically hidden in all the blankets and pillows I had over me, good thing it was dark so he couldn't see my face well.

He sat on the edge of the bed and we made eye contact. He wasn't saying anything which seemed a little weird. "Josh?" I asked

"Oh um ya sorry Y/n" He said scratching the back of his neck. He looked so good with his hair hitting his face, barley showing his eyes.

"Snap out of it Y/n" I told myself. "Anyways so I came up here to fuck." Josh said straight up.

My face grew red and I could tell josh noticed.
"Your brother told me you liked me. I can't believe I never noticed, I mean it all makes since now. How every time we're with everyone you only talk to me, just today you ignored everyone else and just said hi to me." He spoke with everyone word moving closer to me.

"Ya I- I just" I started to say when josh shushed me. "Y/n it's okay, I like you too. I just always thought you we're "off limits" He made air quotes with his fingers. "because your bryce's littler sister, ya know?" He told me. I just nodded my head.

"So do you wanna?" Josh asked abruptly. My eyes lit up thinking about the thing I dream about every night is about to come true. "We don't have to Y/n, I just thought since we've missed so much time already, we shouldn't miss anymore." He smirked.

I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back, passionate as ever. I can't believe this is happening I kept saying to myself.

"We owe it all to your brother Y/n. He's the one who told me, so I think we should be as loud as we can so he knows what good he did and so everyone else can know who you belong too. He whispered in my ear kissing the side of my face.

I shock my head "yes" and laid back on the bed, Josh climbing on top of me.

"You look so good Y/n" Josh said praising me. He moved his lips down to my stomach.

"Josh I've never- never done anything like this." I told him embarrassed. I was only 16 though. "Y/n it's okay, if you want to do this. I'll be gentle and go slow. I promise." I nodded my head.

Josh slid my panties down my legs and off me completely. My breath hitched as his fingers felt around my clit.

"Fuck Josh" I moaned clinching around his fingers. "That's it baby, feel nice huh?" Josh said in the hottest voice I've ever heard.

I threw my head back as my eyes rolled from all the pleasure. He was now using his tongue too.

"You sure you want to go all the way babe?" Josh asked for reassurance.

"Yes, Josh please just fuck me already." I begged. He pulled out a condom from his wallet and slid it on himself. He was so fucking big.

I braced myself for him and closed my eyes. "I'll be gentle, I promise." He whispered, feeling a little better I smiled in response.

Josh thrusted in and out of me and immediately it felt good. "Shit josh, oh my god" I whined into Josh's shoulder.

"I want to hear you Y/n, I want the whole house to hear you." Josh told me. After a little while he began playing with my clit and the pleasure became too much.

"Josh fuck I think i'm gonna cum" I yelled. "That's it baby, let it out." He kissed me.

I finished and felt Josh pull out of me and collapse on my bed. "God that was so good." He said.

"And now that I stretched you out enough, next time will be even better." Josh winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

I closed my eyes and felt Josh's arms around me. I moved closer to him and kissed his arm before closing my eyes once more.
———————-

Me and Josh both woke up about the same time and decided to go downstairs to get dinner. I was so scared about what the boys we're gonna say.

Josh picked me up and carried me the whole way because my legs we're still sore from hours ago.

When we finally got down the stairs immediately all the boys looked in our direction. "So I guess Y/n's officially off limits now." Blake said laughing looking at bryce who just rolled his eyes, secretly happy for his littler sister and his best friend.

I struggled walking a little into the kitchen causing all the guys to start up again.
"Must of had a good night Y/n."
"you good Y/n?"
"Y/n do your legs hurt?"

I chose to ignore them and heard Josh dabbing up all the boys in this distance.

a/n- GUYS IM BACK i think?