4.Heartbreak

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery clow in the night sky

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery clow in the night sky. The blanket of stars that are stretched to infinity are shining like a diamond.
A night that is cold, quite and calm. The wind blowing strongly, making the curtains of balcony flew in different directions.

On the balcony of a bedroom, standing a certain bunny boy who is in deep thoughts staring into space.

Thoughts and thoughts passing in his coconut head every second.

Out of the blue,
a small tear made the way from the boy's eyes down his rosy cheeks.

"I miss you".

" I'm feeling so lonely without you. I don't know what to do and how to continue my life like this. I'm missing you every second. "
says the one .

Tears after tears made the way towards his cheeks, making his already rosy cheeks more red creating a natural blush. Sniffings were heard.

He could hold the heartbreak no longer.
The tightening of his throat and the short intake of breath can be seen.

Now he wanted someone to take of him like that person who he misses did in the past.
To enjoy his rest of the life,
to wipe his tear,
to make a smile on his face...

But unfortunately, the poor boy is all alone.

Everyone around him loves him like someone precious.
But the time, when he needed someone the most, he is lonely.

The poor soul crying his heart out every possible day with a lot of memories which will never come back.

After some time, he wiped his tears and made his way to the bedroom and closed the door of balcony.

He laid on the bed and closed his eyes and he was fast asleep due to the long crying session.

One thing that nobody noticed is that, there is a certain someone too, on the other bedroom balcony watching him with some emotions which cannot be explained who is none other than taehyung.

He saw him crying, talking to himself...
The strong bossy, sassy boy who he saw everyday until today evening is totally different at night.

But, by seeing tears in the eyes of that cute bunny, breaks his heart - heartbreak?

'What was he thinking? Why is he crying? Is it because of me or what I said earlier? '

'No way, it's not that. '

With a confused mind and heart, he too went inside the bedroom.

He messaged his parent's a sweet night and laid on the bed, thinking about the bunny toothed guy who he love to tease and protect?...

He has a lot of questions which is making him unable to sleep.

But one thing is sure, that certain someone has taken a space in his heart and mind.

Later on , he fell into a deep slumber.

_____________🤍🪄________________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment🥺✨

I'm trying my best in this story and will improve myself.

I love you ❤