32.

"Ximora get off your phone" Jade said watching as Ximora was about to cry again.

"I don't understand why she would do this" Ximora cried.

Jaelen sat in the corner staring at the wall.

All this was blowing up and he was finding everything out through social media, along with everyone else.

Mari had leaked a video of Tiana eating Ximora out, then a video Tiana had secretly recorded of Jaelen and Ximora after KJ's party

Mari had leaked a video of Tiana eating Ximora out, then a video Tiana had secretly recorded of Jaelen and Ximora after KJ's party. On top of that, she leaked the video of the girls jumping Ximora.

Ximora scrolled through the comments on the post.

random22
y'all done incriminated y'all selves🤦🏽‍♂️

random
wrong asf

brooklynnn
and we did our shit🤝

"Chill out" Jaelen finally said, seeing her machines start to go off as she started to hyperventilate.

He walked towards her and took the phone.

"You don't need to worry bout what's going on.. the doctor said if you don't stop he gon have to medicate you, like when you came in. You ain like that right?"

He slipped in the bed with her so she could calm down.

"N-no" she stuttered as she started to calm down.

Someone in her apartment complex called the police after hearing all the noise. When they came, Ximora was bruised all over and bleeding out.

Once she got to the hospital, they were able stabilize her. But once she woke up, she immediately had an uncontrollable panic attack, which led to a twenty four hour sedation.

"I'm sorry Jaelen" she mumbled as he laid her head on his chest.

"Don't worry bout that right now, imma kill all them bitches. On my fuckin deads" he told her.

He turned and looked to Jade "You ain know nothing bout this?"

Jade scrunched up her face "No Jaelen, I'm your sister"

"I don't give a fuck them was your friends, and you ain had nothing to do with it? I ain believing that shit Jade"

"Jaelen-" Ximora started

"Mane get the fuck out" he yelled.

Jade shook her head, but held her tongue since she understood how her brother was feeling.

"Jaelen I don't think Jade would do that" Ximora said.

"Nah you ain think Tiana would either right? You over there letting her eat-"

He clenched his jaw and looked off.

"All I'm saying is I ain trusting shit right now"

They laid there in silence for another hour, while Jaelen typed away on his phone.

"I gotta go" he told her.

He had been working all day to find Tiana, Mari, Brooklyn, and the other girls that set her up.

"Okay" she mumbled snuggling into the blanket her brought for her.

"Depending on how you feel tomorrow, imma bring KJ ight?" He kissed her forehead.

"Wait you coming back right?" She asked reaching for his arm.

"Mhm, imma bring you sum to eat too"

_____________

"How you even get the videos?" Jaelen asked Tiana as she cried in the chair she was tied to.

"W-when she was over my house I already had it set up. And when I was helping set up for KJ party I set up one in her house" Tiana explained.

"Why would you do this tho?" Manic asked staring at his ex girlfriend.

"I... I wanted Ximora and she didn't want what I wanted. I already knew what Mari was planning but I never would've participated if the bitch would've just got with me"

Jaelen shook his head at how delusional she was.

"How Brooklyn get involved?"

"Like I said Mari been planning this" Tiana told them.

"Ight imma see y'all" Jaelen said grabbing his keys to go.

"Wait I'm free to go?"

"Nah, they bout to beat yo ass" he said motioning to some girls.

Jaelen smiled seeing her leg was still bleeding from being stabbed, since it was beginning to become infected, he decided that was going to finish her off.

Manic followed behind him as the door shut.

"My fault bout allat" Manic apologize.

Jaelen shook his head "You straight, I gotta get this girl her food"

"Like that?" Manic asked motioning to all the blood Jaelen had on him.

He blew out a breath "Imma take a shower then go"

_____________

"I didn't think it was relevant to mention" Ximora spoke as she finished up her food.

Jaelen looked up from his phone.

"I didn't think what happened between me and Tiana was relevant" she repeated.

"Mora I do not wanna talk about this right now."

"But-"

"Ximora" he warned.

She sighed and turned her attention to the TV.

The rest of the night, they sat in a heavy, tension filled silence.