𝟮𝟭.

"Awww, look at the happy couple." A deep voice came from the doorway. Nick and Tristan's head shot to the door to see a very large figure standing right next to a much smaller one.

"Shut up you Minecraft block, we gotta get a move on. Stop getting all lovey dovey before I decide to commit arson upon everyone in this house." The smaller one demanded, before walking out the door while the taller one followed.

Nick backed away from Tristan, grabbing her suitcase and walking out the door the other two left. Tristan rose her eyebrows before grabbing a few random things she forgot to pack and walking out to the uber parked in front of her humble abode. 

--

The car ride there was very awkward, facing Nick, Tristan, and Tiffany were crammed in the two back seats while Clay just rode upfront. Tiffany was definitely high on serotonin as she was currently right next to her favorite content creator, and right in front of her was the illegal face of the one and only DreamWasTaken. Tristan on the other hand, was looking out the window humming to "Squidward's Nose" facing she has made it to FNAF TikTok, and its stuck in her head. Has she watched all of Markiplier's Security Breach? Oh definitely. 

Before she knew it, they arrived to the house they all, except for the minor, would be staying at.

Tiffany, who was in the middle, climbed over Tristan, nearly fell on her face, and ran straight to the door just to find out it was locked and the green man had the keys. Of course, he was taking forever to even get out of the car, so she just waited tapping her foot excessively to let him know she wanted inside. 

Tristan and Nick both jumped out of the car, opening the trunk where all of the luggage was, and sighed loudly realizing just how much there was. They planned to stream here at least once or twice, but the streaming setups weren't there as they shipped them, but there was a ton of random shit they guys packed in their suitcases. Tristan grabbed hers before rolling her eyes, walking straight to the door, leaving Nick to collect the rest. 

Obviously, something had to go wrong, such as Tristan's suitcase opening the moment she tried to go up one of the stairs leading to her house. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, fell out. Once Nick saw what was happening, he dropped everything and ran to Tristan's "rescue."

One thing really caught his eye though, and Tristan knew exactly what it was the moment she herself laid eyes on it. 

Nicholas crouched down, picked up an orange lace set still in a shein package and held it right in front of Tristan's face. Tristan just shut her eyes in defeat, crouching back down and shoving what fell out back into the opened suit case.

"Don't ignore this miss girl, care to explain?" Nick nagged. Tristan ignored him, finally getting everything in the suitcase and zipping it up, then ripping the shein bag out of his hand and walking inside. Nick just had a smirk on his face before going back and collecting the remaining luggage.

--

"Clayson, where am I sleeping?" 

The green eyed man looked to the girl who already had a furious face, and gulped.

"There's a large possibility that this house has three bedrooms, but one of them is an office space." He mumbled, before looking back at her. "You an sleep in the office room until the setups get here, but once they do, you're either going to have to sleep in either Nick's or my room." 

Tristan's face went red with anger, causing Tiffany to snort, then to look over to Clay. 

"Playing matchmaker, I love it." The 14 year old smirked, before shoving a spoon of cookie butter in her mouth. Tristan looked at the jar in her younger sister's hand.

"Is that cookie butter?" Her sister nodded. The eldest sister rose her eyebrows, and calmly snatched the jar and spoon out of her hand, before going into one of the three rooms. 

--

(694 Words)

A/N: WADDUP HOMEBOYS! 

so, we got 100k readers aye? AND it's a new year? pretty swag tbh

if you are not following me (which why tf not?) you should be aware that my school starts back tomorrow. that can be good and bad, as i could just randomly get inspiration to write during class or i could just want to write significantly less. SO BE PREPARED FOR MORE UPDATES AND IF THERES NOT MORE UPDATES THEN ITS GONNA STAY HOW IT IS CURRENTLY!

anyways thats it, bye losers

i'll see you when i see you

- papi

(unedited)