5 AM

You and Monty had been sitting and chatting for a while, and during this time you had already eaten, like, half the snacks and you chugged 3 whole cans of Fizzy Faz. You didn't know what to talk about with Monty at this point, so you just started asking random questions.

"Quick! What's your favorite color!" You smiled energetically. How much sugar was in this Fizzy Faz stuff?

"Uhh.. green I think? Or purple." Monty responded.

You gasped, "Wait, that's so cool because you're green and your favorite color is green! Also, your room is green!"

He nodded, "Yeah, green is a really cool color. It reminds me of plants. Because they're green."

"Totally! And plants are cool too!"

He nodded once again, "Definitely. Plants are the coolest. What about you, though? What's your favorite color?"

You smiled, "It's (f/c)! Cool, I know."

Monty smiled, "Yeah, that's like, the best color ever. Literally the coolest color."

"Yeah, but you're even cooler!" Your smile widened.

"What, no, you're cooler." He said back.

"No, you're way cooler! You ripped that moon guy in half! I think. That's what Vanessa said, right?"

He nodded, "Well, like, yeah but that's different. He was gonna hurt you and I can't just let you die."

"I guess, but still, I haven't done one cool thing since I got here!"

"Well, I mean, you're able to sneak around the Pizzaplex with no problem... kind of... and you got all of these snacks!"

"That's not as cool as being able to play the bass though."

"Yeah, but you learned how to play the bass."

"Yeah, but only a little tiny baby bit! Just admit that you're cooler, bro." You opened another can of Fizzy Faz.

"Nah, you're cooler. How many of those are you gonna drink, though? It's like, all sugar." He smiled.

"I don't care, they're freaking good. Delicious even. Scrumptious, if you will." You took a sip.

He chuckled lightly, "Well, I guess. Better than eating actual literal trash."

"Huh? Who does that?" You asked.

"Chica," He said, "Every night, I swear, she digs through the trash and she just starts chompin' away. And they say I'm the weird one."

You laughed, "Ew. I mean, no offense to Chica, but ew. Trash."

He laughed too, then it got quiet. It wasn't exactly an awkward silence, just a silence. You both sat there, enjoying each other's company.

You guys sat there for a minute, not paying attention to anything else when suddenly, the door to his room opened!

"Hey, Monty, can I borro-" Another animatronic walked into the room, but froze when they saw you. You could only assume it was Chica.

You froze up too and just stared back at her, "Uh... hey."

"What the H? Monty, who is this random human person and why are they in your room?" She asked.

"Uh.. (y/n)," he responded.

"Okay? And why haven't you said anything to Vanessa yet?"

"Because I don't feel like it?"