𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

{𝚃𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

I'm an idiot.

YOU'RE SO MEAN.

The look in her eyes...I've just never seen her so...hurt. Not since that day...

Am I a bad kid?

I felt my chest tighten at the memory. Shaking away my thoughts as I sit in my office typing away emails and schedules. It was 5:00, and now it was time for all the teachers to go home.

But.

I knew when I get home was going to either get the shit beat out of me, or get the silent treatment.

You just aren't good enough!

Why did I say that?

I didn't mean it, she was the best one out their. Hell, she's better then me when I was her age. I don't know what came over me... it's like, I don't even think when I'm around her.

She's not the little annoying brat anymore, she's grown up.

And that's fucking terrifying.

If I knew she would grow up this fast, I would have spent more time with her when she was sy so young and innocent.

Now, she's going to be looking at boys, girls, she's going to want to try things. She's going to have her first dance, first date, and first heartbreak.

I don't think I'll be able to handle that.

Seeing her hurt in anyway kind of way.

Dammit.

I need a drink.

𓆉

"I can't believe this shit. Your hammered, on a fucking school night Tyler." Noah says as he opens the front door of our sorta house.

More like mansion?

Why we needed one.

I don't remember, nor do I care.

"You're being to loud man." I grumbled feeling my head start to pound.

Noah suddenly grabs me by my shirt throwing me down on the ground.

"What the fu-!"

"GROW THE HELL UP." He roared at me, making me slightly back down.

I'm getting yelled at by everyone today.

"What you said to MY little sister was out of line. We all know it was a fucking excuse not to put her on the damn team. Your a liar Tyler, and starting to become a fucking loser. I don't know who you are anymore man, but THIS." He says pointing down at me.

"Has. To. Stop." He slammed the door shut leaving my drunken loser self alone.

I don't know how much time passed but my ears picked up on the sound of the door opening behind me. Small pitter patter and the sudden warmth of something wrapping around me makes me realize exactly who it is.

"You're going to get sick. Please come inside." Her small hoarse voice said as she sat besides me. I felt my heart clench painfully.

She'd been crying.

"An-"

"I'm sorry."

Why is she apologizing?

"I don't hate you."

I feel my eyes start to water.

DAMMIT.

"Ty-"

I turn towards her grabbing her and pulling her close to my chest. "Just stop talking. Please."

She shifted making herself comfortable while she leaned into my embrace.

"You're enough I promise." I felt her start to tremble. "You don't understand, if you were to be out their on the field. And some asshat starts to play dirty and purposely hurts you? I-." I took a deep breath trying to stop my voice from cracking.

"I'd fuck up my whole career beating the shit out of some kid. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to hurt the people that hurt you. Even me." Her body wracked with sobs, she held onto me tighter.

"I-I'm so sorry Anna." I silently cried.

I don't tell her enough but I do love her. I just do stupid shit. All the time.

I hate you!

The anger, the pain. And even then, I saw the regret in her face when she said it.

"I love you." I whispered kissing the top of her head as I rocked her back and fourth.

"I promise, I'll make it right."

♡︎♡︎
A/N

Wow.

Bro. I love Tyler, he's such a softy.😩

Anyways, I hope this lifted your hearts a bit. Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter.🥰

Let me know what else you guys would want to see.✍️

Q: Fuzzy socks or regular socks?🧦

A: Fuzzy all the way.😤