Author note

HAPPY NEW YEAR, may 2022 be full of good stuff!

"Hey stupid writer, it's been five years since you've last updated, got something to say?"

Depression sucks. So does having a "friend" that make you quit writing your fics because they're jealous. But also, life. Life has been hard and this virus things? Sucks too. But you know what I learnt from all of this? Fighting is worth it, even if it's difficult.

"Splendid. I'm so moved to tears I could cry."

Thanks, Deadpool. Also forgetting how to write in English. I can't even properly write in French eh. Sorry for any mistake, omelette du fromage. I considered abandoning this but I've read every single comments left here (I keep getting mails lmao), and everytime I'm asking myself "why the f*ck people keep reading this?" I really do not understand as it's old, written by a young me when I was still in highschool, and now I'm twenty-three with a Bachelor of Arts in French creative writing. Life is weird. So. I'm going to continue this to thank all of you. I said that I will finish it before, but I really want to. To honor what was the start of my writing career. It's emotional for me.

Please remember to always pursue your dreams. Do not worry about what people will think, do it for you. Have fun doing what you like, be as creative as you want, even if you think you're bad at it.

Again, thank you so much y'all.

Take care.

Author-chan.

PS I don't remember who left a comment about eating a copper but omg I laughed so hard thank you