T W E N T Y - F I V E

Kissing Valencia was like kissing fog

Kissing Valencia was like kissing fog. She invaded all of my senses, she surrounded me, and yet she seemed both untouchable and inescapable. But fucking hell, the last thing I wanted was to escape. She had me entranced from the moment I met her. In the month I've known her, she's had me inextricably tangled in her compassion, her understanding, her unadulterated erotic magnetism. She wasn't a storm, she was hurricane Valencia, and I was the lovesick fool more than willing to be swept away.

Wait. What? 

Lovesick?

No.

Tasting her was incredible. Watching her writhe against my face, feeling her juices dribble down my stubbled chin, hearing her moan in ecstasy...Never in my life had I felt anything so raw and sensual. It was fucking incredible watching her fall apart on my face, watching her grasp the headboard as she desperately sought climax. Never in my life had I felt so awestruck...Never in my life had I been so turned on. My cock was straining against my briefs, and I was desperate for her to touch me. While I know this is a punishment, where my climax would be the last thing on the menu, it honestly felt more like a gift. 

A goddess rode my face to climax. She pulled my hair, she used my face, and she came all over me. I can still taste her essence on my lips and I didn't want it any other way. She was fucking ethereal and even though I still questioned her existence, I hunkered down for the ride.

"I won't untie you, Kai." She stated as she slowly, agonizingly slowly, slid her way down the bed. Her fingers wrap around the band of my briefs and she slowly, agonizingly slowly, pull them from me. I lift my hips in acquiescence to aid her mission of disrobing me. As the band of my briefs reach my thighs, my hard cock bounces up to rest against my belly. But it's her eyes that make my cock twitch upward, again, and again, and again.

Something about the expression in her eyes promise pleasure of the most sinful nature. And I was ready for anything she wished to throw my way. Before I know it, I am completely disrobed, rendered completely vulnerable to her in my stark nudity. But I feel no shame, no anxiety, not an inch of me is shy. I'm ready for her, I want her to take me. I want her to take all of me. 

"Do you consent to me fucking you until I cum, Kai?" She asks as she crawls up my body to hover over my hard cock. 

I nod vigorously, more than ready to have her sit on my aching dick. 

Like a phantom, her arm reaches up to my neck to grab it in a vice-like grip.

"What did I tell you about using your fucking words, Kai?"

I clear my throat and take a deep breath, preparing for the statement I'm about to say.

"Please, Mistress, use my cock until you cum." I groan out. There's no shame in my tone, just pure, unadulterated lust. The anticipation is killing me, I feel like my dick will magically combust and turn to ashes.