Chapter 13

"Make sure you stay beside one of us at all times Liliana

"Make sure you stay beside one of us at all times Liliana." Valentino insisted sternly, while holding my hand to cross the road like a little kid but I don't say anything.

These guys are all so protective like do you really think I'm not going to be able to cross the road without someone holding me hand.

"Are you excited amore." Valentino asks, I have never been shopping, my mother only brought clothes home to me probably from inside a bin.

"Yeah, I can't wait." I reply jumping in excitement.

We get inside the mall and go into the first shop called Gucci.

I look at the price tag and my eyes bulge out. I can't waste their money. It's £1900 for a bag like who would even pay that much? That's more then how much I got in a month at my old job.

Luca notices me looking at the price tags in shock and comes up to me.

"Don't worry about the price bambola if you like it we will get it. I promise that won't even make a dent in our bank account." He informs me leaving me stunned. However, I still don't want to buy anything too expensive. (Doll)

"How about we go to another shop, everything is so expensive here." I announce because I know I will feel guilty buying stuff with their money.

"If you don't pick up what you want because of the price. I will get a maid to go out shopping for you instead. So you might as well pick up what you want instead of getting something you don't like." Valentino declared with a determined look in his eyes forcing me to give up.

Wow these people have someone for everything I mean I would be surprised to even see one of the boys in the kitchen. They probably don't even know where it is.

I giggle to myself from my thoughts getting weird stares from my brothers.

"What you laughing at I like jokes to you know." Luca looks at me confused and waits for me to tell him.

Does he really think I'm going to tell him. He won't leave me alone as it is and I don't need to give him another reason to annoy me.

"Ok I won't look at the price anymore." I reply ignoring Luca's unanswered question. I only said yes because I know the maid will end up buying stuff that I don't like which will be a waste of money.

We continue shopping as I buy bags, shoes, clothing and we finally stop at the apple store getting an iPad and MacBook for school.

Apparently, dad got me a phone yesterday so I just need to set it up when we get home.

As we walk to the food court, Valentino gets a phone call and leaves while Luca goes and orders for us.

Me and Matteo sit down waiting for them to come back as I suddenly, need to go to the bathroom.