Promise

(Tshcheyka I drew this for ya haha.)

(Real quick, I'd like to thank you all for the support and for the 1k views. Shit even the amount of votes is really nice.

I didn't think it'd get this much attention to be honest but I'm grateful it has and I look forward to spoiling you guys with more~

Enjoy the chapter superstars!)

You rushed to work, having waited impatiently all day to go see Freddy and the others. After yesterday, you decided that even if things didn't go the way you hoped, you wanted to make the best out of this situation. After all you might never have this again. But at least you'd have good memories.

You quickly scurried to the security office dropping off your stuff, grabbing the tablet and patrolling the building, and quickly but carefully scanning the staff bots.

You managed to finish by 1am on the dot and hurried back to the security office. You watched the cameras and saw the animatronics all leave their rooms and meet up at the mainstage.

You checked all the other screens and were about to head down to see them when in a flash the screens all went static.

"The fuck..?"

You paused and pushed a few buttons seeing if you could get the cameras to work. But all that happened was the static took on a purple hue. The purple static and the noise made your head hurt. Actually it got pretty bad and you had to sit down.

But the static just got louder. You swear you could hear your name being called but at this point you had your hands over your ears and your eyes were shut tight.

"Y/n... let me in.." you heard the voice loud and clear. It was very unfamiliar and scratchy and you forced yourself to look around. But no one was there.

The screens were back to normal and everything was quiet other then the humming of the lights and machines.

Had you imagined it? You checked the time. Surely not... it was 2am already. You'd been sitting there for an hour.

What was that..

You thought back to the night you heard that same voice call your name in the janitors closet.

We're the incidents connected? No it had to be your imagination. Maybe you were just tired and stressed. Yeah thats all it is. It's not like you've been sleeping the best lately.

Shakily you grabbed your phone and the tablet and checked the screens one last time before speed walking down to the mainstage to see your friends.

They saw you approach and all their faces lit up, they had started to doubt that you'd actually come down. But were happy when you proved otherwise.

"Hello Superstar!" Freddy greeted first.

You blushed at the nickname. It gave you butterflies. You wondered how an animatronic could make you feel so giddy. You didn't think you liked him in more than a friendly way, why would you like him more than a friend if there was no way it could be more than that?

Freddy however didn't think about any of that. He wasn't exactly sure what the feeling was that he got everytime he saw you. But he tried not to dwell on it, figuring he was just happy to see his friend.

But what he did do, was smile to himself seeing your face turn red. He had made the observation the other night that you seemed to like the nickname and decided to test that observation again.

He made a mental note to keep calling you Superstar.

Chica ran towards you and lifted you up into a bear hug, also knocking the air out of you lungs as she squeezed you a it to tightly.