Chapter 3 | Meet Class 1-A!

"...That is... a lot to take in..." Nezu says slowly, still processing the information that he had been told. "Nightmare was created from your imagination, and is a robot of sorts that you call an 'animatronic'. And you think that because he technically is not a living being, he is not effected by Shinso's quirk?"

"I consider him a living being, but for most people... yeah that most likely is the case." C.C replies.

"I see... it is certainly an interesting theory... if that really is the case then we just received new information about how Shinso's quirk works!"

"Remember, none of the information from this conversation leaves the room." Nightmare growls back.

"A-ah... yes I remember what your condition was well." Nezu stutters, "...I do have one more question though..." The mouse looks over at C.C, "You say you use something called an 'Illusion Disk' to help you look like a normal child, but could I possibly ask to see what you look like without it?"

"Oh. Um, if you don't mind the sight of a load of blood, sure..."

"I do not mind, please go ahead."

C.C stands up from where he was sitting on the sofa, pushing the little button on the disk that was attached to the back of his neck. (Will explain this in the notes at the bottom)

The soft click could be heard as the button was pushed, instantly turning off the illusion disk and reverting C.C to his usual appearance. Blood dripped down his forehead as his blue eyes turned entirely black besides for the white pupil in the center. Black wings unfurled on his back, and on top of his head sat a bloody halo.

Nezu stays frozen in his spot at the sight, only moving again once C.C presses the button to turn the illusion disk back on.

The mouse gulps, steadying himself before speaking again. "W-well, that certainly looks gruesome... that was the only thing I wanted to check. Since you don't have a place to go, how about we set you up in a makeshift dorm and you can participate in some of our classes until you find a way to get back?"

"Is that really alright?" C.C asks.

"It's most certainly rare, but we can just put it off as you being special guests who came to experience life in Japan for a while. It will also allow us to keep an eye on you."

"Alrigh- Wait we're in Japan?!"

"Yes? Have neither of you realized that you're speaking Japanese?"

"No... um, we're from America..." C.C mutters. "I'm pretty certain I don't know Japanese in the first place besides simple things like 'hi' and 'thank you'."

"...This just keeps getting more and more interesting..."

~Time Skip~

About an hour later, Nezu had set up an extra dorm room for both of them to share. They were told that UA technically did not have any dorms, so this building was made just for them. They were also informed that they would be placed in class 1-A, which happened to be taught by Aizawa. When the door to their room closes and the pair is finally left alone, C.C turns around to face Nightmare, who is standing behind him.

"If he says anything, you can kill him."

"Mm... and I was beginning to question why you were being so kind. Why are you acting like that?" Nightmare asks.

"We're outnumbered here. I would rather keep a good relationship with them so we have at least some protection until we learn more about this place. And make sure you don't mention my family. If villains are basically bad guys, I'm pretty sure my father would count as a big one."