52 : take all that you want from me... just set her free.

fiftytwo:

_________________

"Hey? Did she answered your call already?"
Shiyeon walked towards Sunghoon who was busy calling haru's phone number. The latter looked at her with worry, shaking his head.

"She's okay.. right?"
She asked for assurance, already teary-eyed. Sunghoon went silence for a minute before putting his phone down and pulling the latters nape to let her lean on his shoulder.

"It will be alright, princess."
He hummed, caressing her back to sooth her as she cried. Soomin anxiously walked towards the lobby of the resort, trying her best not to cry.

"I-I found this..."
She held the sunscreen bottle up with her trembling hands. Soomin gazed at Shiyeon who was already crying on Sunghoon's arms. the tears she was keeping earlier immediately fell down from her eyes.

"wife..."
Jake tried to comfort her but she pushed him away.

"This is all my fault!!"
She cried, running away from the villa. Soomin was blaming herself for what happened. Even though no one is blaming her, she's taking the blame of Haru's disappearance.

"wife!"
Jake looked towards the others who were waiting for Haru to come back, telling them that he'll chase Soomin before running to the woman. 

"Let's not overthink.. shall we? Maybe, Maybe Haru just lost her way..."
 Minjee told them, trying her best to be positive as much as she can. Minjee was the strongest among the four. Since she's the oldest, she portrays herself as the oldest sister so she needs to be strong for the three.

"yeah.. and maybe there's no signal where she went so we can't reach her phone, right?"
Heeseung on her side added. Minjee looked at him with a nervous smile, squeezing his hand that was holding hers.

"If Soomin is already losing her mind.. what more for Jay? I'm worried about that guy."
Minjee murmured, looking at the window as the sun finally finished its setting, the moon glowing on the bright sky.

Heeseung sighed.
"I already contacted the police, but they said they can't act until it's not past 24 hours..."
he whispered. Minjee nodded her head, standing up from her seat and looking at heeseung.

"let's go and find her again?"

__________

"HARU!!"

"JEON HARU!!"
jay mindlessly shouted her name, trying to find her on the empty space where he left her.

'You were just here...'
He was already losing his hope, seeing nothing but the crashing waves to the sea shore and the white sand underneath him. The bar haru said where Soomin lost her sunscreen is already closed, for some unknown reason. Jay tried walking towards the small bar, checking if the owner is still there.

"Is there any one here that can help!!??"
He yelled, asking for some guidance. no one answered, meaning there was no one inside the bar.

*ring ring*

while he is trying to search for haru, his phone rang from his pocket. He didn't bothered to answer the phone and let it rang til it autonatically ended.

"Haru!!"
He was blaming himself.

If only he insisted to go with her

If only he didn't left her