27

——-

——-

NEAR DESTINATION—- 🗺

It was my time to make the tables turn, if you understand what I mean.

"You were real cute last night." I whispered into the clueless boy's ear.

"Huh?"

"Last night you were all over me, putting your head on my shoulder...holding my hand. You're so desperate that you even want me in your sleep Hmm?" I cocked up a brow, I could see his cheeks flush pink...it's working. Oh this is good, this is so good.

"I-it's just a habit don't get it wrong." He stuttered, I felt like bursting into laughter. I pressed my hand against his chest to feel it pounding, "is this what I make you feel won? Do you get flustered by me?"

His cheeks turned redder, "Are you mocking me?"

I made my way to his face, our lips just an inch apart. "How could I not mock you?"

JUNGWON ——

Her lips were so close to mine, my heart was burning. I could burst any second...is this what she feels when I tease her? God no wonder she was so annoyed, I shouldn't mess with her feelings like that.

You want a game Rim? You're going to get it.

As our faces were close to each other, i caressed my hand against of the back of her and leaned it in to me. Now our lips were just a few centimeters away.

My lips curved up a bit but I kept my act together, leaning in close to her just to see what her reaction would be. Just as our lips were about to touch she pushed me away, her face was all flustered up and red.

Don't play a game you know you're going to lose to, but you get an A for effort.

—— HYERIM

The plane was now landing, "Hewon is going to be so happy seeing me back. But at least she spent some time with Jangmi being at your house this whole week."

Everyone stood up and started collecting there things from the storages above their heads. "You're staying over tonight right?"

"It's 10pm I don't really have a choice." I responded, grabbing my carry on. And with that we exited the plane.

"It's going to be a very eventful night Rim." Jungwon shook his head knowing about the things his sister will banter on about.

After getting through the security system, we walked through the entrance of the airport to see Hewon and Jangmi smiled at us from afar.

I ran into Hewon's arms and hugged her tightly, "I've missed your stupid head and it's only been a week!!" I cooed, ruffling the hair of my younger sister.

"Look who's back, you didn't cause trouble there did you?" Jangmi reached out arms to hug Jungwon as he sheepishly laughed.

"Of course not, I can go without causing trouble for a week." He hugged her back knowing damn well he lied, the only time trouble happened in Seattle was when we got chased by the cops.

"Nice to have my sister in law staying with us, oops I mean my sister staying with us." Jangmi chuckled, as Jungwon shot her a fierce look.

She just grinned and hopped into the car, "stay over for the weekends I have plans to do with everyone." She announced.

"Really?" Hewon questioned with an incredulous look. "You didn't do anything this week with me this week."

"Shut it kid, I was lazy now I'm not." Jangmi playfully hit Hewon who sat next to her on the front seat.

Jangmi leaned in and whispered, "just kidding I want the two to spend alone time." She emitted a few giggles before steering the wheel and driving off.

Jangmi is about to pair people up.

——

You guys wanted me to update, you're going to get it. - flickerhoon