90

before the chapter starts a few things!
this is the official last chapter before a few epilogues :(
BUT don't worry...check the end of the chapter for a surprise!!!!

ALSO is anyone selling tickets to any of Harry's Chicago shows?!!!!!

ENJOY THE REST OF THE BOOK I LOVE YOU

4,289,559 likesharrystyles Love On Tour

4,289,559 likes
harrystyles Love On Tour. Long Island, NY.
35,966 comments

@rowanjames GOLDEN

@harryfan kiwi x3 !!!!!!!!!!!

@harryfan2 greatest night of my life

@harryfan3 so proud of you!

289,142 likesrowanjames keep it sweet in your memory 8,167 comments

289,142 likes
rowanjames keep it sweet in your memory
8,167 comments

@emma.jones queen

@hadleyhansen killin it

@harryfan you really lived all of our dreams

— @charlijames she really is

@harryfan2 your fits slay

Rowan's Instagram story

The last show.

This has become my life, and I've loved every second of it.

It is crazy to think how much has changed in just a few short months. Harry and I have traveled around the country making countless memories, falling in love.

I would not change a thing.

Harry and the band are messing around during their final sound check. It has been a pleasure to watch them play together. They are all so incredibly talented and have become some of my closest friends. They took me in and made me feel welcomed on tour. I can't thank them enough for all they have done for me. I am so thankful that Harry has such an incredible team that acts as a family and they allowed me to join.

I am watching them warm up admiring their talent as they mess around for sound check.

Harry walks over to me on stage singing one of his new songs he's written about me. He reaches for my hand spinning me around before pulling me into him. He rocks us back and forth dancing to the music, a song about us.

That sentence is crazy to think.

The moment is carefree and happy. I don't want it to end. The entire band up on stage together singing, dancing, and laughing.

Backstage we begin getting ready. This has become one of my favorite things to do. I'm not sure why I find Harry getting styled to be so sexy.

Harry's look is complete, he of course looks so good. I go behind him sitting in the chair and wrap my arms around him leaning my chin on his shoulder looking at us in the mirror.

"Look at my man." I admire him as his smile grows at my compliment. "I'm so proud of you." I tell him kissing his cheek.

He moves me around sitting me on his lap. "It's crazy to think what this tour would have been without you. I don't want it to end." He admits. "This tour brought me you. I've loved every second of it. Touring is probably my favorite part of my job, I love being on stage. But you made this experience so much more. I will forever be grateful for this tour because it brought me you."

I look at him trying to find the words to say while also holding back tears. "I've loved every second of it, H. You are so talented and I am so thankful you let me be apart of this all. I will hold onto these memories we've made forever. I love you so so much."

"I love you with all I have." He says over my lips before connecting them.

"Good luck my love. Kill it up there." I give him one last hug before he heads for the stage.

I'm not ready for this to be over!!!! SOOOO there will be a few epilogues and then I am making a part two to this book, I've already started it! The next book will continue Rowan and Harry's relationship throughout Harry's House and the rest of LOT.
I am so excited and I hope you guys love it. Enjoy the rest of this book :)