Finn

Within mere minutes of back and fourth insults and hurtful remarks, Clarke had, had it. She launched herself from the standing position she had taken previously and clung onto Raven- as if Clarke were a leach and the brunnete was the only supply of blood around.

"wha- get off of me Griffin!" Raven managed to utter before Clarkes bruised hands found their way to the vunerable part of her neck.

Red. Not a shade that you would find in nature- a watered down- diluted shade. But rather a distinct rich, red hue clouded Clarke 's vision. Admidst the red glasses she found herself looking through, she saw her beloved[Lexa]- with an alarmed expression dancing across her eyes.

Clarke - bewildered at her reaction- blinked profusely, as if the ominous vision had been transmitted wrong and hoped that once her eyes adjusted she would lay her blue orbs upon Lexa- with a smile on her face.

But instead all she saw was herself. As if she had somehow left her body and was only a spectator to the terrible ordeal. 

Clarkes's hands gripped tightly round the soft felsh of Raven's , now purple neck. Bloodied trails lead down her face- scratch marks - though to any other's point of view, it would be suggested that a rabid dog of sorts had found their way onto Raven's face. Not a human.

Not a human, Clarke pondered- the truth having shocked her.

Her eyes quickly darted round the small room as if to notice an item out of place so that she could rule this horrible situation as a dream. No item misplaced. Not even one speck of dust.

The blonde propelled herself backwards- landing on the flesh of her palms, her legs moving in a motion that resulted in her moving even more futher away from the injured girl. As if Clarke were afraid Raven would fall victim to her once more.

"I'm s-sorry!"Clarke basically screamed from the top of her lungs- as if the amplified voice would meet Lexa's ears, and the leader would no longer see her as a insatiable creature.

Raven didnt get up. She didnt move a muscle. She bathed in the pain. She was used to it . She had to be.

"You're right," The girl spoke after a few silent beats. "Finn was a moron, a idiot, but he wasnt always like that. In fact, he was actually a bit of a nerd" Raven spoke slowly- a chuckle leaving her.

"But in all honesty blondie" the brunette continued," he wasnt the reason why I reacted so harshly to Lexa's death" She spoke in a lower pitch than usual as if she hadnt meant for the other girl to hear.

Clarke- perplexed that Raven was so calm had a feeling which direction her 'friend' was referring to. She shuffled her postion- into one more appropriate- her knees up to her chest and arms snaked round them. She felt uncomfortable

Raven- sensing the change in atmosphere continued- she figured if the blonde could beat her up, she could at least speak the truth- which had been eating her up for a longer time than she cared to admit.

Licking her suddenly dry mouth she stated

"It's you", " It's always been you" She spoke rather quietly as if she still had a lingering fear of the fallen leader.

"I love you Clarke" she finally uttered

Clarke glanced at Raven, her legs in a criss-cross position seated on the edge of her bed, neck bruised and bloody- along with a gash on her face. She loved Raven. Just not like how she wanted her to. Because for her, it had always been Lexa. Seeing an opportunity, she took advangtage- afterall, Raven did deserve it after all the bull she spoke minutes before .

"Well if you care about me, help me", " Build me a time machine, Rae" Clarke spoke in a soothing tone.