epilogue three

"This is bringing back so many memories." I say as my eyes scan the tour bus we've just stepped onto.

"What brought us together, my love." Harry's arms wrap around my waist from behind resting his head on my shoulder.

"Tour still holds so many of my favorite memories. We are going to make so many more. I can't wait to see you up there doing your favorite thing."

"You know what's going to make it even better?" Harry asks with a huge smirk on his face. "This time the songs I get to sing are about my favorite person in the entire world."

My heart melted at his response. He is going to sing in front of thousands songs about me, about us.

My mind daydreams about the memories we've already made to these songs that have become my favorite. Dancing to them in the kitchen. Singing them as loud as we can with top down driving down the coast. Harry playing them softly in the house to me. Our trips back to Minnesota to visit my family and friends when I played them on repeat. And my favorite of all time when Harry took me on a picnic on the beach, we listened the waves crash and him sing his new songs about us.

The few he played for me before they were even really songs have now turned into beautiful songs that share the story of us.

It is crazy to think last tour he was sitting right next to me writing these songs and I didn't even have a clue. I got to watch the entire process of the album be written.

It is finally time to hear them live with a crowd and tour again.

I didn't know I would miss tour as much as I did. I craved it.

New cities, new memories, and more love.