Chapter 2

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
…Chapter 2…
I don't see being emperor is worth my time as a life duty.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Damian was now 3 years old, and at such a young age he really showed people of how he was born a genius.

He mastered walking and talking at a very early time than most kids, he knows his position well enough to not care about anyone else.

Claude was a bit stunted when his 2 years old son bravely asked the emperor for a favor, To live peacefully with Claude.

And so be it, the emperor respected his grandsons first favor, he didn't send any new servants on the Ruby Palace, his grandson wanted to live peacefully so he'll allow him to live there as normally as possible.

Damian was having a time of his life, He'll start doing his studies and training once he is five, now there are still 2 years before that he had no choice but to study lessons ahead of his studies, The boy had nothing to do so why not study.

He actually wanted to break his record. On his past life he finish all his studies on the age of only being 15, so why not finish studies before 13, he would gladly appreciate the freedom after that. But the problem is, if he finish studies ahead of time surely the nobles and the royal family will expect him to handle small and serious affairs connected to the imperial court.

'What to do, what to do...' The book Damian is currently reading is a book volume 7 article of the Imperial laws and decrees, his a fast reader so he reached this volume in just 2 days.

Damian is a kind of person who seek new things, experience them, see them, but then abandon it once he felt it was bored.

In his past life he had different carriers and sometimes doing them simultaneously, maybe because of his many jobs he got to earn more money and be rich in just 1 year.

He became a Doctor, A soldier, police officer, chef, scientist, pilot, lawyer, chief manager, business man, Actor, Patrol Officer, Executive Assistant, Sales Representative, Electrician, Plumber, Structural Iron and Steelworker, and many more.

He always liked learning new things, and experience different types of things to challenge himself.

He was on the age of 34 when suddenly he was killed by a gasoline tank explosion, it's all his neighbor's fault for also dragging him along towards death.

But he wasn't deeply worried about his money being taken by his greedy family, he already had papers proving that all his money chall be handed to Xian, Xian is a boy he meet during working as a chef at a famous restaurant.

Xian was only staying there as a janitor and it's his part-time job, he got in because the owner of the restaurant somehow owed him something.

During Xian's time there, Damian was convinced that the teenager deserved his money inheritance, he was going to adopt Xian with his younger siblings all together.

Damian wasn't really fit for any relationships because of his adventurous hobby. So he never really had any serious relationship with anyone for the 34 years he had lived at his past life.

He didn't regret everything he had done though, and take note his not a virgin in his past life, somethings happened while being drunk, thankfully the woman was never been pregnant so Yay!