•Dont Worry•

This is a request from @theskyisfinallyopen . I hope you like it. And I can redo if you want I was just busy with other things. And I was thinking about writing two or more parts so theirs more Luis in it. Lmk!

Today I got a letter stating I will get to the USA junior hockey team! I quickly called the team to tell them the good news. They said they had some news too so we decided to meet at Mickeys diner. I raced to my closet and picked out a warm but cute outfit and ran to the diner.

"Hey y'all!"

"Hey y/n!" They scream making me giggle.

"So what's your guy's news?" Guy speaks up

"Well I got into the USA junior hockey team!" Goldberg yells

"Me too!" Charlie says. Soon enough me too's went around the room.

"So the whole team got in?" I jump in excitement.

"Yup" Adam smiles at me. "Let's celebrate! Milkshakes on me!"

"Thanks!" Everyone shouts out.

I sit on the barstool between Adam and Connie ordering my milkshake. I got my milkshake as soon as everyone else did. "Hey did y'all see on the letter it said we will get five more recruits!"

"Yea I did! I hope we get another girl." Connie giggles.

"Yes that would be nice. Need to get away from all of these boys." I laugh

"Hey!" Adam looks at me

"Maybe not you." I turn back to Connie finishing our conversation.

SKIP TO THE DAY THEY FLY OUT

I grabbed my suitcase and jumped into Mr. and Mrs. Banks car. Adam and I live pretty close so I'd say we're the closes out of the team.

"Hey Yn" Adam says in a raspy morning voice.

"Hey Adam" I smile. I throw my suitcase in the back and sit next to Adam. We had about two hour drive so I slept the whole time. We got and I woke up realizing I was a sleep on Adam the whole time. We grab our bags and head into the airport. I saw the team and walked up to them. We went through security and sat for a bit until we were ready to board.

We boarded our plane. Charlie, Adam, and I sat in a row. Me getting the window seat

SKIP TO MEETING THE OTHERS

Now to go meet the other five. I heard they're pretty good. I'm kinda excited. We get to the hockey rink and begin to skate around waiting for the others to show up.

"Hey guys today the new recruits are showing up so be on your best behavior." Bombay basically shouts at us. Mr. Tibbles starts announcing the new recruits and a little info on them. He got around to this guy name Luis Mendoza. He's was really good and pretty fast.

"Hey" Luis smiles at me.

"Hey! You did really good out there. I'm pretty impressed and for me that's a lot to say."

"Well I'll take that as a compliment then." Luis says causing me to giggle. "I was gonna go check out and see what L.A has to offer. Wanna go with?"

"Sounds like fun." I smile. We walk off as I say good bye to everyone. We walk through the city checking out all the amazing things. We went bowling, shopping, to the arcade, and even went to the movies.

"I had a lot of fun tonight."

"Me too." I smile "we should probably start heading back it's getting late."

"Yea, um how about we do this another time."

"You can count on it."

WEEKS GOES BYE

A couple weeks go by since I first met Luis. I've hung out with a ton lately. He's just a really nice guy and impressive I guess. I had to get up early for a early morning practice. "Hey Adam!"

"Hey Yn. Ready for practice?"

"I guess. What about you?"

"Yea I'm ready."

He's been being weird lately.

~At practice~

"Today I figured we can work on our speed, agility, and patience." Bombay blows the whistle. "First we will do speed. Everyone line up. Blue line to blue line."

Everyone gets set up and we begin skating blue line to blue line as fast as we can.

"Hey man what's the matter with you?" Luis yells after getting pushed down.

"Nothing happens get up." Adam says coming back from the other blue line.

"I'm pretty sure that was something." Luis gets up. "Your just jealous that I'm faster than you."

"That's not true"

"Yea it is"

"No it's not?"

"What is going?" I say as everyone crowds around the fighting "married couple".

"Adam's jealous that I'm faster than him and then pushed me down." Luis exclaims

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is!"

"No I'm not jealous because you can skate faster I'm jealous that you impressed Yn and hang out with her all the time!" Adam yells and skates off. I follow him hoping to get more answers out of what just went on.

"Hey"

"Hey" Adam coldly replies

"What's wrong?"

"That" he points at Luis

"Why is that your problem?" I mock him

"You heard what went on."

"Is it true?"

"Of course it's true you think I'd lie about that?" He raises his voice a bit. "Look Yn I like you a lot and watching you two together....I just can't handle it." I see a tear roll down his cheek. Before I know it his arms are wrapped around me. "Sorry I just need a hug." I chuckle and melt into his arms. We pull apart a bit but still holding onto each other.

"I don't like Luis like that". I say

"You don't?" He smiles

"That still doesn't mean I like you like that." I see his smile fade away. "But that's not true."

"You like me?"

"Nooo" I say sarcastically ( imagine Karp saying it lol)