Chapter 121 - A Soft And Squishy Daughter!

As soon as Whitney said that, a low and deep voice reached her. "I don't know if she's the Lord himself or not, but I do know I can help you go to Heaven and speak to the Lord himself."

"…"

Whitney suddenly froze. As though she had been petrified, she slowly turned her head to see Justin standing right there.

Dressed meticulously in a black suit with his tie fastened tightly, he was the very picture of a cold and unfeeling man without any desires. He was tall and slender, and had a strong and commanding aura around him. His countenance was also cold and solemn, and even the beauty mark at the corner of his eye seemed to be exuding an icy chill.

The air at the kindergarten's gates instantly solidified.

Whitney had seen Justin before.

.
It was at a business dinner in New York that she had attended with her husband, Bob Lowe. Mr. Hunt was sitting in an area far away that time, and all around him were people who wanted to go up to him and curry favor but didn't dare to.

He was very young and was only in his twenties. As though a divine being who had descended into the mortal world, he was very handsome and carried himself extraordinarily well.

It was at that time that Whitney had finally witnessed what an aristocratic aura and background were truly like.

As such, he had left a very deep impression on Whitney.

Even so, why was he here right now?!

Just as she was wondering about it, Cherry exclaimed in surprise, "Daddy?!"

Whitney, "!!"

She looked at Cherry incredulously before looking at Justin again. She pointed at Cherry and stammered, "I-is this your child, Mr. Hunt?"

Justin looked at Cherry with love and affection in his dark, bottomless eyes. His voice was low, it was shaking a little—though outsiders would never notice it.

"Yes."

He had said 'yes'…

Whitney felt thunderstruck!

Cherry's father really was Justin Hunt!

Her legs went limp and she almost fell onto the ground. She tried her best to control herself, barely managing to avoid embarrassing herself in front of everyone. She felt as if she couldn't quite breathe anymore.

Justin stepped forward, bent down, and picked up Cherry.

He was tall and long-legged while Cherry was cherubic and adorable. They formed an exceptionally harmonious picture. No one, however, noticed that the arm that Justin was carrying Cherry with was actually a little stiff.

It was as if he was afraid that he would hurt her if he exerted too much force.

After getting Cherry into a comfortable posture, Justin looked at Whitney and asked, "Who is your husband?"

Whitney didn't want to answer, but she didn't dare not to, so she replied, "… T-the Lowes."

"Bob Lowe?" Justin snorted softly. "I see."

'I see'…?!

What was that supposed to mean?!

Whitney knew that Justin was a gentleman who didn't bully women. Should a woman offend him—in the case of single women, he would approach their fathers; in the case of married women, he would approach their husbands!

So, did this mean that Justin was planning to make things difficult for Bob?!

Whitney couldn't keep herself together anymore. She staggered and fell onto the ground.