Chapter 123 - A Kindly Father And An Obedient Daughter

After sending him the message, Nora couldn't help but feel like she had been too obtrusive. Who knew how that narcissistic man would interpret it this time…

Just as she was thinking about it, she received a reply from him: 'Let's talk about these things face-to-face instead.'

Nora also felt that some things were better said and clarified in person, so she agreed. She wrote: 'Okay. What time and where?'

Justin: 'When are you free?'

Nora: 'Any time is fine.'

Justin: 'How about tomorrow morning?'

Nora: 'No, I have to sleep.'

Justin: 'How about noon, then?'

Nora: 'No, I have to eat..'

Justin: 'We can have lunch together.'

Nora: 'No.'

The food was always served on tiny little plates whenever she ate with him. It made eating a real chore.

Nora had never been one to waste time. There was nothing better than being able to go to bed early. Rather than spending two hours having a meal, she'd rather get it done in two minutes. Wasn't an additional two hours of sleep a much better deal?

Justin: 'Then when are you free?'

Nora: 'Any time is fine.'

Justin: '…'

At the sight of the ellipsis, Nora scrolled upward through their chat log and was suddenly very amused. She replied: 'Let's meet at three tomorrow afternoon. I'll send the location to you.'

Justin: 'Let's meet at Club Prism, then. It's close for both of us.'

Nora: 'Okay, no problem.'

After confirming the time and location, Justin put down his cell phone and quietly walked out of the study. He walked carefully over to the door to Cherry's room. Through the crack, he could see the little fellow sitting on her elder brother's desk and playing games on her cell phone with her legs folded up.

Her little face with baby fat was exceptionally adorable. Her chubby fingers slid across the phone screen at high speed. She was so immersed in her game that she had totally forgotten where she was. The way she dissed her teammates and opponents loudly… was really very cute!

Justin looked around at Pete's room.

As his son was the room's occupant, it was designed in a more masculine style. The chairs and tables were mostly blue.

He glanced at the side…

The villa was relatively small; each floor was only about 2,000 square feet. Apart from Pete's and his own study rooms and bedrooms, there were still two other rooms.

Yeah, he supposed he could consider merging the two rooms and turning it into a princess-style room.

However, given how many Barbies his daughter had, as well as how he would definitely be buying her a ton of princess dresses in the future, a room that size was a little too small.

Since Pete's study was next to her room, he might as well just give it to her, too.

The three rooms didn't seem that big either. In that case, maybe he should allocate Pete's bedroom to her, too…

The little brat was always making him angry anyway!

While envisioning future renovation plans, Justin saw Cherry finally finishing her live-stream and winning another face-off. He pretended that he had just finished his work, opened the door, and entered the room.