things have gotten worse

To his desk, type flexed his jaw to then look to the side has he was trying to complete his work, to then grab his phone and quick to place it to his ear.
"What!?"
"You need to be up here, where are you, lazy?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I am completing the work to my desk, I do not...."
"Get up here and now, or I will make you walk late, again."
Type signed to then place his phone to his face to shake his head to then put it to his desk to eye.
I fucking hate you! Can never be to my desk, always have to be near you, fuck! Things have gotten so much worse this past week. I also haven't had time to meet a girl and..... Been wanting to, place something to my.....
Type got up quick to then grab his phone in anger to then go about too go into the office he despised.
Going in, he was too the edge of the desk to eye tharn in frustration.
Tharn looked to his computer screen to then look to him up and down to then look back.
Type then wrapped his arms about.
"Why do I need to be here?"
"Mm..... Need you to clean behind the cabinets today."
Type rolled his eyes.
"That is not in my job description."
"I don't really care, go and do what I have asked."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn to go about to eye in-between the cabinet to roll his hands into fists.
Tharn then turned his head to eye.
"Seems you can't listen to your superior."
Type then slowly got on his knees to then bring up his arm to then use his hand to flip him off to then go to all fours to then grab a towel from up above to then bring it down to then start to dust.
Tharn then took his hands away from the key board to then raise an eye brow looking at types ass, has it wiggled itself back and forth.
"Mm.... Nice."
Type signed has he briefly heard that, not to know what tharn was referring to.
Tharn then got up to go about to stand behind type to eye too then look back down to his ass. Crouching, he then placed his hand to it to smile.
Type stopped cleaning to then dart his eyes to part his lips.
Tharn then moved his hand to between his cheeks to then start to rub up and down.
"You've missed a spot, need to be a better cleaner then this when you come to my home."
Type rolled his eyes to then move up, to then turn his head to look at tharn in anger.
"I am never coming to your home you piece of shit!"
Type then used his elbow to poke tharn in the chest to then move away to throw the towel he was using to before him to then leave slamming the door.
Breathing heavily, he then hung his head to groan.
God! Why am I so fucking hard!
Type shook his head to then go about to head to the bathroom to relieve his little problem.
Tharn looked to the dirty towel to then get up to use his foot to then kick it to the side to eye the action narrowly.
It's been a full week and he is still not complying, he really is different then.....
Tharn took in a deep breathe to turn to go right back to work to try to think of a different game plan, what he had been up to seemed not to be working.
To the bathroom, type was to a stall, to have it locked, to then have a hand to the back of it, to then have his head hung to look down a bit peeved.
Barely touches you and this keeps fucking happening!
Type signed, to then use his other hand to then place to his pants to undo to then place his hand inside to then withdraw his memeber to then start to stroke, to close his eyes.
Damnit! I fucking hate this and you tharn! I hate my body, why is it reacting to you!
Type started to breathe heavily to make a face, his rectum started to itch him.
Type took in a deep breathe to then move his head back to shake it.
I am not touching that area! What the hell is wrong with me!
Type then took his hand from his erection to then place his other hand to the stall wall to then place his forehead to it with a grimace.
He then squeezed his eyes tightly shut to take in deep breathes.
I can overcome what this son of a bitch has done to me! I'm not gay, I'm not going to move in with him, I'll figure a way to quit, tried to get fired and that did not at all go in the way I wanted it to.
Type took in a deep breathe to then shutter a bit.
In his head, he could feel someone behind him, touching his body.
Type then lifted his head back has felt a hand to his neck, to start to breathe in deep to then take a hand back to his erection to start to stroke.
Furrowing his brow, he swore he was hearing tharn.
"Has if I would let my bitch quit or be fired, you are going no where type, just give it up. Think we both know your going to move in with me, mm, if you do, you know this can actually happen."
Type started to pump his cock harder, to then tense has he felt something to his cavity.
Stepping back, he lifted his head back to then explode his seed onto the stall wall, to then open his eyes slowly, to then turn his head to look slightly behind to sign.
What the fucking hell!
Type had placed his other hand inside behind in his pants to have two fingers probe his hole, quickly he placed his arms to the sides of himself to then look to the ceiling.
"What the fuck is the matter with me! I need to find a woman and now!"
Type groaned to then leave the stall to go and quick to wash his hands, clean his mess and place himself inside to then go back to his desk feeling very frustrated and pissed about everything.
I can beat this.....I am not going to move in with him! I fucking am not!
Type gritted his teeth to go about with a long face, he didn't know why but he did start to think about it not happily.