1.

Hey, this fanfic will include mostly fluff, and a bit of angst. Sun and Moon will also be a little different from the game. They're able to cry and show actual emotions, and they can move their mouth while talking instead of having that grin stuck on their face lmao. They're just more human like

I have autism so I'm sorry if things or sentences seem too extra or unnecessary. That's just how it works with me sometimes, I really hope it doesn't bother, I'll try my best to keep it to a minimum ._.

Also, English is Not my first language so sorry if u find any mistakes. Comments and ideas are always welcome :)

I hope you enjoy the story <3
______________________________

The loud beeping of your alarm clock made you open your eyes and jump out of bed. Yes! today is your first day at work. You jumped in the shower and quickly washed you hair and body. You were more than excited for your first day. You used to work as a journalist but since you were six your dream was to work as a teacher, which, as you got older, developed into wanting to work with children in general. As you opened the newspaper last week you found an ad that said the daycare in the mega pizzaplex needed an extra worker. You saw it as your golden opportunity and took your chance, immediately called the number and made an appointment for a job interview, which turned out successful seeing this will be your first day. It was.. different than normal daycares though. as you knew, the mega pizzaplex had four animatronics but you were surprised to see another one in the daycare. You didn't know him yet before. He did notice you but you couldn't actually introduce yourself as he was surrounded by kids and really busy, he looked kind of lost and stressed. But you looked forward to meeting him.

You stepped out of the shower and got in your clothes. you didn't even need a uniform, all you got was a name pin with a little sun on it.

You filled a small backpack with your lunchbox, wallet, phone and keys and grabbed a sandwich before you left the house to get in your car.

Once you arrived at the mega pizzaplex, you walked in to the service counter to get Vanessa, the security guard that would guide you a little and give you some extra info.
You greeted Vanessa and walked to the daycare together. 
It wasn't crowded at all and there were no kids in the daycare. well.. that would make sense knowing it's not opened yet. 

"Sun! Over here!" 
Vanessa called out after going over some details with you. 

The animatronic from the day before came hopping towards the two of you.
"Sun, this is Y/N. They'll be working with you from now on."

"A new friend! How lovely! Nice to meet you! I'm Sundrop, call me Sun!"
He said happily.
He looked a lot better than last time.

"Hey! I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you too." You gave him a sweet smile which he gladly returned.

"Alright, Sun, will you help them warm up? I have stuff to do."
Vanessa said.

"Of course!"
He started slightly jumping in what you assumed as excitement.

"Good, Y/N, Your shift is from seven (AM) until ten (PM)."
Vanessa gave you a keyring.
"The daycare opens at seven (AM) and closes at eight (PM) . You lock up before you leave, okay?"

You nodded and put the keys in your pocket.
"Alright, good luck." She left the daycare.

"Come on, come on! I've got to show you all the drawings!"
Sun grabbed your hand and pulled you after him towards the daycare security desk.
the wall next to it was covered in drawings made by children
"Look, Look! Irene made this one, that's me! And Dave made this one!"

You chuckled.
"They're beautiful."

He showed you a bright smile. "Right?!"

You heard a soft beep coming from him, his eyes lit up and he dragged you back to the door.
"The children! New friends! It's time to welcome them!"

You absolutely loved how exited he was for everything and how he seemed to love the kids, it was adorable.
He threw the double doors open and welcomed the children and their parents who walked into the lobby. most of the children immediately gathered around sun, trying to get his attention.
"Sun, Look here! I learned to dance!"
"Sun! Over here! I made this for you!"
"Sun!"
"Sun!"

You noticed the same look in his eyes you saw when you got here first, only it wasn't as obvious.
He looked up to meet your eyes before turning back to the kids.
"All right, there we go, off the slide, no pushing or pulling!"

One by one the kids slid into the ball pit, Sun staying behind, turning to you.
"So I thought we could make a club! the first hour we can draw and then play in the ball pit and1 and maybe we can perform a play!"

"Sure, but let's give the kids a minute with you apart from the group to calm them down, they all seem to have something new for you."

"But.. But.. how? They're with too many, we need to watch them."

You put your hand on his shoulder.
"Isn't that why I'm here? to help you out? I'll watch them for a little."

He seemed to brighten up a little and the stressed look in his eyes dissappeared.
"Right! Let's go!"

He jumped into the slide to join the kids.
You were about to follow him when you felt something tug on your hand.
Looking back, you saw a boy, around the age of nine. He looked quite nervous.
"Hey little man, Why don't you join the other kids?" You asked as you crouched before him.

"I- t- they're too- it's too crowded. And I don't know anyone.."
He responded, looking past you at sun playing with the kids. You assumed he was new and too shy to join the group.
"How about you stay with me? I'll play with you and I'm sure you'll make some new friends here!"

He nodded, fumbling with his shirt.

"What's your name?" You asked him.

"Liam."

"Nice to meet you Liam. I'm Y/N. let's join the others now huh?"
Again he nodded.
You took his hand and placed him in your lap to slide down to the others.
You danced around a little with the kid, slowly nearing the drawing table.
Liam sat down on the bench at the table next to a girl around the same age, you promised him you'd sit next to him in a few mintues.
Sun had an uneasy smile on his face as he was trying to calm the other children, so you decided to step in. You took a pile of blank paper and a basket with crayons and placed them on the table.
"Alright kids! Let's start drawing! I'm sure you're all wonderful artists, so show me your best work!"

"What do we draw?"
One of the kids asked.

"How about we all make a portrait of sun?"
You suggested.
The kids looked at you excited as you gave everyone their own paper.
"I'll make the best drawing for sure!"
They slowly turned all their attention to their papers and started drawing in full concentration.
You saw Sun let out a deep sigh with a face of relief, so you walked over to him.

"Hey, are you alright? You seem to be having a hard time."
He looked up startled as he didn't see you approaching.
"I- I'm fine." He gave you that uneasy smile again.

"What's up?"

He let out another sigh. 
"I love them, I really do, but.. they're too many to handle alone. I wish to give them all attention, but it's too hard, I- I can't keep my attention on all of them at the same time!"
He placed a hand on his face, trying to calm his frustration a little.
The poor guy had to handle all these kids alone but as they got more he just couldn't handle it anymore.

"Thank you for taking their attention though." He showed you a small smile.

"Hey, I'm here to help you out now. You're not alone anymore. Take a breather." You said, giving him a pat on the back. He felt like he could finally breathe again. He didn't know he needed someone to tell him that so much.

"Thanks.."

"No problem."
You gave him a smile and got back to the table, taking sun with you to Liam.
"He's a little shy, why don't you make friends with him?"

Sun nodded and looked at his drawing.
"Wow! You're good, new friend! What's your name?"

Liam smiled and chatted a bit with Sun before the latter moved on to the next kid, who showed him a little dance.
Meanwhile, the girl next to Liam peeked at his drawing.
"How did you draw his hands like that?"
She asked.

"Uhm.. just.."
He showed her his trick of drawing and slowly they started chatting more. You knew you weren't needed to comfort the boy anymore so you decided to start to draw as well. Maybe you could surprise Sun?
___________________________________
First chapter BHWSHFH
Im sorry it's so short, but it's currently 3 am and I need to wake up at nine so I'm gonna end it here.
Next chapter coming soon!