Pregnancy

No one's pov:-

It's been three days since Jungkook was trying to find a perfect opportunity to tell Taehyung about his pregnancy, but every time he ends up shuttering, and the next moment someone had to enter and ruin his plans.

Added to this, Jungkook had been getting glares from all the omegas. They had thought that Jungkook would talk to the omega so that Taehyung would start forcing himself to eat for the sake of life inside him, but since the alpha didn't, so they would openly glare at the True Blood whenever they see each other.

While Taehyung hadn't been that well either. The omega throws up every morning and will be moody throughout the day. He even had minimized his diet and was giving a hard time to Jin and Jungkook, who tried to feed him something.

"TAEHYUNG!! GET DOWN, OR ELSE I AM CUTTING THIS TREE ON MY OWN TODAY!" Jungkook yelled from the window of their room. Same story, different day.

"I WOULD GROW ANOTHER!" The omega yelled back, sticking out his tongue at the alpha, before leaning peacefully on the tree again.

"Jungkook, leave it. " Jin sighed tiredly, sitting on the bed. "I don't think he would eat like this. " They both had been calling the omega over half an hour now, but the younger is just too stubborn. He had been sitting there on the tree since the moment Jin entered with the tray of food.

"But he would grow weak like this. " Jungkook said with a pout, and Jin shook his head at it.

"He would realize it only then. For now, let him be. " Jin said, picking up the plate and going out of the room.

Once Jin was gone, Jungkook saw Taehyung peacefully leaning on the tree branch with his eyes closed. 'I guess only Sehun can help me now. ' Jungkook thought and went out of the room.

V opened his eyes when he saw the room empty and grinned widely, caressing his stomach. " Everyone around is dumb, but I'm not. I know everything, and I will do everything to keep you safe. " V says, caressing his stomach softly before jumping back in the room and covering himself in the sheets, drifting off to the much-needed sleep.

----------

"So, what's wrong?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the pouty omega, busy glaring at the flower.

"These days have been weird. I throw up every time and feel hungry and tired, but when Jin hyung or Jungkook brings me food, after that, I don't know what happens. My memory is always blurry. I would just find myself in bed. " Taehyung replied, caressing the flower at which he was glaring a few seconds ago.

"You really don't remember anything?" Yeonjun asked curiously.

"Yeah. " Taehyung shrugged. "I would remember seeing Jin hyung entering with breakfast, and then it's like I blinked, and then I would be sleeping in bed. "

"Do you talk to V?" Yeonjun questioned, narrowing his eyes as the younger was now pulling the flower.

"Nope, but he won't do this. Would he?" Taehyung asked, a little startled.

"I am not sure. You both should talk once. " Yeonjun replied. Suddenly Yeonjun remembered some of the past events, but before he could point them out, he was suddenly pinned on the ground, with V smirking on top of him.

"Long time no see. " V smirked, looking at the struggling omega beneath him. "Don't move, or I can't guarantee my actions. " V said, looking at how the older was growing wild vines for attacking.

Yeonjun halted the spell when he remembered the omega was pregnant. He glared at V and was shocked to see the locket still hanging on his neck, yet V was in control. "You're the real one behind all this. I knew it, or there is no way Taehyung would have this short-termed memory. " Yeonjun glared at the smirking omega.