𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀

❝ A Tea Party! ❞

❝ A Tea Party! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

Y/n sat on her chair, watching the whole practice match like a tennis ball game that her mother watches on the tv. She has been sitting on that chair for hours as she was being babysitted by the two lovely managers. At one point, she wanted to play with big sister Saeko, but sadly she had to leave due to some business emergencies back at home.

As her head starts to nod off, she tries her best not to doze off in the middle of the match, a loud sound of a whistle woke her up.

"I'm awake!" She exclaims, jumping off her seat as she looks around franticly like a madman. This caused some of the players to snicker at her. Kei rolled his eyes as a playful smirk was plastered on his face. She stops and watches in confusion as the boys start to leave the court. "Is the game already done?" She wondered, turning her head towards the two managers.

Kiyoko and Yachi giggle at her in unison, "You fell asleep halfway through the game. We didn't have the heart to wake you up since you look so peaceful when you were sleeping."

Y/n's cheeks start to burn as she scratches her right cheek. "Oh, is that so? Thank you I guess." She shyly said.

To be able to get out of that awkward situation, she started helping the managers hand the bottles and towels to the players. She grabbed four bottles, hugged them against her chest, and quickly shuffles away towards where the players were.

"Hi!" The Karasuno boys glances at the little ball of sunshine, who approached them with a grin on her place. "Nice work out there." She complimented them, handing the bottles to their respective owners.

"Thanks," Asahi smiles as he takes his bottle from her and pats her head. She lets out a hum and gave him thumbs up. She walks over to her brother and hands him his bottle.

Kei took it without saying anything and pinches her little nose in thanks. She scrunches her nose but brushes it off as she was used to that gesture already.

She turns her head to the right and smiled at the teen greenette that was sitting beside her brother. "Yama-nii, here's your drink." She handed him his water bottle. He smiled at her with appreciation in his eyes.

"Thank you little ichigo." He said, patting her head gently. Y/n gave him an eye smile, loving the way he calls her. The reason why he nicknamed her ichigo is because she really does remind him of a strawberry─ how her personality is as sweet as a strawberry could be─ plus it's her favorite fruit!

"Onii-chan, can we play? I'm bored." Y/n asked, approaching her brother that was sitting beside his other teammates. Kei removes his towel from his face, looking down at his little sister with his usual neutral face.

"No" He bluntly replied causing her to pout. The little blonde girl lets out a whine of protest, clasping her hands together─ trying her best to muster up the cutest eyes that she ever got.