20

The next day. Jungkook walked into the classroom rushing to the back seat avoiding all eye contact with Taehyung. Who didn't even notice him because he was so busy talking to Jimin.

What the hell am I gonna do when lunch comes?

I'll just ignore him, just like how I'm doing right now.

Also I haven't seen Namjoon all morning... is he here today?

"Good morning class, it feels nice to be back. Tomorrow is the presentation, if you are not done with it yet automatic fail. Sorry but I gave you two full weeks, so first thing in the morning is presentations" Jimin stated making the whole class groan but Jungkook was silently panicking.

Shit I completely forgot about that!

"Okay so first we're gonna be learning about Korean trade and their routes and what they exchanged" Jimin walked over to his computer air playing it on the TV showing a presentation. "and I want you guys to be taking notes, you'll be having a quiz on this next Tuesday"

cmonnn

Jungkook lazily grabbed his pencil and notebook opening it up to a new page. He felt a tap on his shoulder so he turned around and saw a girl with long brunette hair, fake but pretty eyelashes, decent make up and cute outfit.

Where did she get her shirt from?

It's cute

"Do you have a pencil I could use?" She asked receiving a nod before bending down again and grabbing another pencil.

I've never seen her

Or

Notice her

I think I should start paying more attention to who is in my class

"Here you go" he said passing the pencil to her who took it with a soft smile.

"Thanks" she said before writing down on her notebook. Jungkook turned back around and also started writing down notes.

TAEHYUNG

Taehyung sat up front alone swinging his feet while taking notes. He felt alone due to Jungkook and Jin not being there. He thought Jungkook would change his mind after yesterday for helping him eat but he was wrong. He laid his head on his hand while listening to Jimin or least trying to. His mind kept flashing back to last night. He really hopes Hoseok will visit Jin tonight again.

What are we going to do?

We have no official plan to get him out

None of us have money because we don't work

This sucks and it's so stressful

————

Class finally ended after taking notes for half an hour and the whole class was hungry. Everyone rushed their way out the class as Jungkook took his time so that he can avoid being at the same table as Taehyung less. He would rather go to lunch late than be there on time.

"Here you go" the girl behind him said passing him the pencil.

"You can keep it, I'm sure you'll need it in other classes" he said zipping up his backpack before putting it on.

"Really!? Oh thank you" she said putting the pencil in her backpack. He nodded both saying bye to each other as she left. Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung was talking to Jimin. He could care less of what they talking about and left the class room but heard his name being called by Jimin.