[20]

Days passed.

Now it has been almost 2 months since Jungkook and Jimin joined the company.In this time period, the relationship between Taekook also became stronger.

Taehyung was always busy with meetings, interviews, press meets and also he had to check piles of files each day.Meanwhile Jungkook worked hard on the projects they were given.

He was always passionate about the things he choose to do.So he wanted to put his hundred percent effort in work as well.He even stopped his painting projects for the three months of the work contract of this company.He wanted to help Taehyung at least a bit by doing his work perfectly.

He saw how Taehyung always worked so hard to reach the level he was in.Taehyung however, always tried to give Jungkook some time.Though he couldn't meet Jungkook during work hours most of the days, still he would always drop him off after work.

Yes, they couldn't be all over each other like other lovers of their age but they often managed to spend a few minutes together.Even if Taehyung couldn't give Jungkook time, Jungkook never felt bad about it.Instead, he felt proud to be Taehyung's lover.He felt proud of how Taehyung worked hard and still managed to give his parents and him time.

Taehyung was just perfect in everything.He was not only the best CEO at that young age but also a perfect son and lover.Jungkook couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach everytime he thought about his Taehyung.

He just felt giddy to have him as his lover!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was their lunch time.Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok went to the huge canteen of the company to have something.In these two months, the three have become really close friends.

They already could trust one another with their eyes closed.By now, Hoseok also came to know about Jungkook and Taehyung's relation.It was amusing for Hoseok and Jimin to see a blushing Jungkook whenever he went to meet Taehyung in his cabin during work break.They even liked to tease the shy bunny sometimes.

Like usual days, they were eating while talking and laughing.It wasn't for long though.Jimin and Hoseok soon noticed Jungkook's gloomy face when they heard some murmurs from the girls who were sitting at the table beside their's.

There were five girls at the table.They kept talking, more like drooling over KIM TAEHYUNG without noticing their surroundings.

"You know, I went to Mr. Kim's cabin today to take his sign in some documents.God!How can he look so hot all the time!!I mean I just wanted him to touch me for once!" A girl shamelessly said while blushing.

"Haha...you're not the only one who thinks like that.Even if he is cold towards everyone, still so many girls and boys want him."  the second girl spoke.

"I know right?He is too hot and sexy to handle.And damn! His veiny hands are my weakness."  This time the third one said with a dreamy look.

"Before I met him, I didn't know that someone without smiling can look that attractive." the fourth one said.

This time the fifth one said, "He could just be my sugar daddy.I'm fine even if he doesn't smile at me.I would he on cloud nine just by being his babygirl."

All of them giggled at that.They continued drooling over Taehyung's features and body.It didn't take much time to turn the conversation dirtier.

Jungkook tried to ignore their conversation and continued munching on his food.Jimin and Hoseok shared concerned glances but decided not to say anything at the moment.

They already could see how the boy was trying hard to ignore those people who kept talking like this about Taehyung.Yes, this isn't the first time they've heard something like this.They are used to it by now.