EXPOSED

Willow sat down next to Daphne and across from Theo and Blaise at the Slytherin table. She grabbed some toast and eggs tiredly. Willow glanced to the Gryffindor table where he saw Harry talking to Ron and Hermione with a smile on his face, she smiled knowing he was happy. Willow looked around the room seeing the students whispering to each other hovering over their phones. "What are they all looking at?" Willow asks Theo who shrugged.

"Willow." Astoria Greengrass said quietly startling Willow who didn't hear her walk up.

"What's up Tori?" Willow asks grinning.

"You need to check the Hogwarts tea page right now. It's about you and Harry." Astoria whispers before going back to sit with her friends. Willow looked back over to the Gryffindor table to see Ginny Weasley showing Harry something on her phone both with confused expressions on their face. Willow got out her phone quickly while Blaise and Theo went to the other side of the table to see Willow's phone.

✰✰✰

@hogwartstea:

liked by: zachsmith, parvatipatil + 945 others

@harryjpotter @willowtree this you?

@padmapatil: i knew they were together!!!

@terryboot: BROOOOO

@prettypansy: she's such a slut

@meganjones: he can do so much better

@nevlongbottom: i think they're cute!

@adrianpucey: she chose potter of all people?

@theonott: LMAO WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THAT
@daphgreengrass: NOT THE TIME THEO

*load 212 more comments*

✰✰✰

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Willow yelled so loud everyone in the great hall turned to look at her. "WHEN I FIND OUT WHICH OF YOU FUCKERS DID THIS YOU ARE DEAD!" She yelled before storming out of the dining hall, all eyes turned to Harry as he hurried out after her. Kayla Diggory went to turn back to her conversation with Hannah Abbott until she heard the whispers of Zacharias Smith and Ernie Macmillan who were sitting a few inches away from her.

"Why would you send the picture in!" Ernie hissed to his best friend "That's a complete violation of their privacy!"

"Listen I saw them flirting in the hallway last week but nobody else was around so I knew I would need proof before anyone would believe me!" Zacharias whispers back. Kayla's eyes widened as she heard the conversation, she needs to tell Willow.

✰✰✰
harry 🖤

wills: im at the astronomy tower