Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}

Hinata didn't dare to hold back against Rimuru. She decided to give her all from the very start, she summoned the Legendary blade 'Moonlight' that was given to her by Luminus.

The rapier is shining like a jewel with moonlight silver color as she pointed her rapier at Rimuru. Protecting her was her Holy Spirit Armor, it is one of the greatest countermeasures of the Church towards Dragon and monsters.

Seeing her ready Rimuru also pointed his black katana at her. The katana is not weaker than the Moonlight rapier in any way. The katana was lightweight and sleek, a weapon that can make everyone jealous.

"I hope you didn't hold back"

Rimuru said with a smile as he took the fighting stance.

"The same goes for you"

Hinata replied to him with an always serious face.

And without further ado, she used her unique skill «Usurper» to measure Rimuru's power and the result was

Failed to detect the power

She was surprised after seeing the result because she thought that Rimuru was in the same league as Luminus but she didn't think about it that much.

Rimuru didn't even have his «Universal Sense» in the clone so he was forced to use only his eyes. «Universal Sense» helps him a lot in battle but that was only until he has Ciel by his side to accelerate his thoughts currently Ciel is not with him, so he is using his eyes to follow her speed.

And without any delay, both of them launched themselves into each other.

The sound of the clashing of swords filled the whole area as they continued to fight with each other.

Clang

Clang

Clang

Their battle soon turned into an ultra-high-speed battle. All the other people stopped their battle as they started to watch the battle between two sword prodigies.

They had exchanged a lot of blows with each other, trying to find a weakness and trying to gauge one other full limit.

No one was able to land a single hit on the other... They are still holding back.

Hinata slashed her sword but every time her sword got blocked by Rimuru's. He already had seen through her attacks and Hinata also knows this but that doesn't mean she is losing either. She has also seen through the Rimuru attack pattern.

"They both are monsters when it comes to swords"

"Indeed"

At this point, all the subordinates of Hinata and Rimuru already gathered together to see the battle and even Benimaru is watching the battle with interest.

He already knows that both of them are holding back. He can follow their moments and he is sure that he can give Hinata a tough battle. But Benimaru is troubled with another thought.

"There is something wrong," Benimaru thought to himself as he watched the battle. "Since when Rimuru-Sama became this weak... No! Wait!! I think this is only a body double of Rimuru-Sama"

Benimaru concluded as he watched the battle, a board smile appeared on his face as he continued to watch the battle.

"Guess he's not playing around," Hinata thought.

Hinata has planned to overwhelm Rimuru with her sword in the fight so she can end this fight soon. But Rimuru was easily her equal. No, he is better than her with the sword. It had taken her ten years to polish her sword skills, and he is countering all of them.