Chapter - 30{Seven Days}

"A tie"

She laughed as she said. But suddenly I saw a bright light as I turn towards the sword that Hinata threw a while ago.

"Really. You are willing to go this far just to kill me"

Hinata muttered. Kill her? Who wants to kill her? I will think about that later first I have to do something before that sword blasted. Is someone controlling that sword? Why did it is coming toward me..?

Well, you dare to come towards me. Take this!!

Tang

I heard a loud sound as my Katana collided with the strange sword. Well, I just throw my katana at the sword, so that the sword can blast before it reaches us and... It worked.

Boom!!

That's blast was pretty weak. It can't even put a scratch on me let alone kill me. But... who the hell was controlling the sword? Did Hinata know? I turned towards her as she was looking at the left side I just turned around.

Ahh, so these two insects are the ones behind all these. And also that one I think what was his name again. Ah. Yes! Garde.

"Who are you"

I asked in a cold voice, even Hinata flinch slightly after hearing my cold voice. They both kneeled as one of them replied.

"Demon Lord Rimuru we are the members of ‘Seven Days Clergy’ and we come here to punish Hinata. She dares to defy God Luminus rules"

Luminus they say. But isn't Hinata a direct subordinate of Luminus..? Or my information is wrong.

"Kill all the members of Seven Days Clergy"

I got a telepathy message from my real body. His voice sounded like he was fighting with someone.

What a hassle now I have to kill some random chickens. I slowly walk towards the Katana that I throw and pick it up again.

"You both are the members of Seven Days Clergy right,"

I asked them with a cold voice, and they both nodded. My eyes then landed on Hinata, she was too tired to fight with anyone.

Well, if that's the case then let's finish this quickly.’

I'm going to start with the mouse first. I turned towards the Garde as I appeared in front of him in a flash. I'm not boasting but I'm pretty fast even without any enchantment or magic.

I slashed his head from his neck.

What a clean-cut!’

All the people looked shocked. Hmm, did I accidentally destroy the field, oh yeah now that I think about it I was moving too fast and without magic, the shockwave and wind pressure must have destroyed the area.

Let's move toward the next target, but as I was about to move towards another one, a gigantic gate appeared in the sky, tall and full of majesty the gate look magnificent but the problem is ...

What is she doing in my territory? Don't tell me she just came here for fun.

"What are you doing here Valentine?"

"What a cold greeting. It looks like my subordinates give you some trouble here"

She replied to me. Her subordinates she said, what does this even mean? But then I looked at the Seven Days members, who started to tremble. Are they her subordinates? Well, that doesn't matter either way.

"Stand up"

Before I can say anything the pope opened his mouth.

"I'm the Holy Emperor and you are standing in the grace of our ‘god’ Lady Luminus"