Chapter 120

Your POV
I woke up this morning feeling super nauseous. I ended up laying in bed for an extra half hour with Giyu checking up on me every once in a while.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, yea-" I quickly threw a hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom and let everything out.

Giyu gently held my hair back, "Maybe not..." I coughed.

"(Y/n), I think we should go and get you checked up. You're only 1 month, but I think we should go and make sure everything is okay." Giyu suggested.

"Yeah...you're right. Let's go then." I said getting up to brush my teeth, still feeling gross.

"Oh, now?"

I turned to face Giyu, "Yes...?"

Giyu just nodded his head and went to go change into something more appropriate than shorts and a t-shirt.

After I brushed my teeth, I also went and got changed into something more comfortable.

Time Skip
"Looks like Dr. Hitori isn't in today, would you still like to see someone?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes please, I believe my co workers has a younger sister who works here?" Giyu asked to confirm.

"What's the name?" The woman asked.

"I'm not sure about the doctors name, but my co workers name is Kocho Kanae."

The receptionists eyes widened and she smiled widely, "Kocho Shinobu? She is in today! She is very good at what she does, I'll check to see if she's open right now."

I looked at Giyu because his reaction was bigger than I expected it to be.

Does he know her?

"Giyu, are you okay?" I asked, tugging on his sleeve.

He turned to me and smiled, "Yeah, it's just been a while since I've heard that name."

"Oh, looks like she has a free hour, she'll be down in just a second!" The receptionist smiled.

"Thank you." Giyu stopped smiling and walked me to sit down.

The curiosity was eating at me as we sat there in silence. Giyu was acting strange...nervous almost.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Shinobu?"

First name basis...?

"She was...a close friend to me back in Uni."

I was getting annoyed because he kept on dodging the question, but I couldn't pry because the nurse called us in.

"(Y/n)?" She called and I stood up. She then waved us over and Giyu grabbed my hand.

We followed the nurse into one of the rooms and she had me sit on the paper bed. Giyu sat in one of the chairs next to the door and the nurse began check up procedures.

We were then left in silence once again after the nurse finished. Meaning I could speak up again.

"So...when you say close, what do you mean by that?" I pried.

Giyu looked up at me, "Close as in...well, I think I had a little crush on her."

I felt a pang in my heart.

I wasn't the first person...he loved?

"But whatever I had with her is gone, the person I'll only ever love is-"

The door suddenly opened revealing a  gorgeous young woman. Younger than me even. She had black hair with purple tips that was pulled back, her eyes were a gorgeous purple as well. Just her overall style was beautiful.

"Good afternoon, I'm Dr. Kocho, how are you feeling today?" Her focus on me.

I watched her eyes glance over to Giyu and watched them grow slightly wider.

"Giyu..." Kocho trailed.

I don't like the way she said his name.

"Shinobu, hello." Giyu greeted.

"H-how have you been? I thought I'd never see you again!" Kocho smiled brightly.

Don't look at him like that...

"I've been doing fine, I'm here with my fiance to get a check up. This is (y/n)." Giyu said standing up and walking over to my side.

I felt my face flush at his words and actions, they made me feel more secure.

"Ah yes, of course. I'm glad that you found someone who could ever love you!" She teased.

I heard Giyy chuckle, he had a warm smile on his face.

The pit in my stomach grew and I felt the same pang in my heart as before.

I thought only I could make him laugh and smile like that...

I felt my mood drop significantly, and I wanted to go home and lock myself in my room. Away from everyone.

Calm down (y/n)...you're probably just feeling like this because of mood swings...

Yeah...

"Alright (y/n), how far along are you?" Kocho asked.

"I'm about 1 month along. Today I've just felt more nauseous than ever, so Giyu wanted to come in and get me checked up." I explained.

"Ah, nausea is common when 1 month in, you'll feel it constantly. Have you been eating and drinking water properly?"

"Yes, I have been."

Kocho smiled and wrote down on her clipboard, "Good! Then I recommend getting these pills in order to have a little more control over the nausea. You don't need to take a lot, two at max. As long as you keep up with a proper diet and you do small exercises, you'll feel much better!" Kocho said handing me a small piece of paper with the brand recommended.

"Alright, thank you."

"Oh yes, I also recommend working less hours if you are employed. Stress won't be good for the baby."

"I'll see what I can do..." I trailed.

"Thank you, Shinobu." Giyu smiled.

Stop smiling at her...

"Not a problem, don't hesitate to call either. I'd love to catch up with you sometime." Kocho smiled back.

Stop smiling at him...

Giyu grabbed my hand and held me by the waist as he helped me leave the hospital.

I gently pulled away from his grasp and he looked at me confused.

"I..I can do it myself..." I trailed.

"Is everything alright? Did I do something wrong?"

"No...I just want to walk myself." I faked a smile and continued to walk a couple steps ahead of him.

What am I doing?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
oOOH drAma. Whatever shall happen!?

Find out next time on 'will I make my readers cry?'

. . .I'm kidding lol don't look at me like that. Wait...what are you doing? Put the knife down!!

. . .stay hydrated!

Word count 1056 words