Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}

Hinata Pov

Suddenly with a bright light, three people appeared in front of us. Green hairs they are giving me the impression of forest spirits. Oh, wait! Aren't these dryads the protector of the forest, after appearing in front of us they all bowed to Rimuru.

"We greet Rimuru-Sama,"

All three of them said at the same time, I can feel the respect and honor in their every word.

"Treyni-San can you help me"

"We are sorry Rimuru-Sama but we can not help you in this matter"

Rimuru asked them with his pleading eyes but their reply really shattered his heart.

"Tch. I tried my best to minimize the damage but still..."

The mysterious person muttered to himself as he looked at the ruined forest.

"Rimuru-Sama doesn't worry. We can make something in this place"

"Yes, Rimuru-Sama how about we make a stadium here"

The red-haired and purple-haired oni tried to cheer up Rimuru and its work as he looked a little happy.

"She was not that strong. I'm pretty sure Milim and Velzard are stronger than her"

"Yeah, they can beat her as easily as you beat her"

"Not to mention that red-haired Useless Demon what was his name."

Rimuru and the mysterious person started to talk with each other very naturally like best friends.

"Guy Crimson"

Luminas-Sama replied as both Rimuru and the other person forgot his name.

"Yes. Guy, he is also equally powerful as Milim"

"It feels weird to talk to yourself"

"Hmm. I was just playing along with you because of Velgrind"

"Don't worry, I put the barrier to sever her connection with her main body and I destroyed her other body, she has now returned to her last body, besides I already served my connection with you the moment I saw her so she didn't notice anything."

Rimuru and the mysterious person talked with each other.

Last body? Playing along?

Again...

What are they talking about with each other?

All of us looked at them with confused looks, because we didn't have any idea what they are talking about, they stopped talking as they also noticed our stares.

"Ah. Sorry I think this will clear your confusion"

The mysterious person said as he took off the cap of his cloak.

Platinum-blue hair started to flutter in the wind as a breeze passed. A pair of sharp golden eyes that can see through your soul. Skin as fair as snow and soft as cotton.

Gorgeous red lips like red cherry. And a face that can charm anyone regardless of their gender.

A beauty. God did not show any mercy to girls as he made his face. That was the first thought that crossed my mind.

And then.

"Rimuru/ Rimuru-Sama"

All of us shouted in unison as we show him smiling innocently. His smile...

"His smile should be illegal" I quietly whisper in my heart.

"So Luminus I didn't get a chance to hear. What are you giving me as compensation?"