Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}

Third Person Pov

<<Report. The analysis is complete you can now revive the individual Shizu Izawa>>

Like always Ciel-San drops a bomb on Rimuru like nothing, and the news left Rimuru shocked. He didn't feel anything in the past while resurrecting the human army but the information that he can revive Shizue shook him.

He didn't acknowledge his power when he revived more than eighteen thousand people at once but now just because it is possible for him to revive Shizue...

This just shows how much he cares about her...

Care about his friends...

Noticing that Rimuru stopped scolding Veldora all of a sudden, all the attention shifted in his direction.

Veldora who is connected to Rimuru through the soul corridor can feel Rimuru's confusion. A vertex of emotions started to flow inside Rimuru as warm tears threatened to flow out from his cold eyes.

His cold face breaks into a smile. Overwhelmed by the emotions he hugged Veldora tightly.

Confusion took over Veldora as he looks at Rimuru, he can feel it through «Soul Corridor»

...His happiness...

Rimuru is happy...

Too happy...

"Wha-What happen. Why are you so happy"

Can't contain his curiosity Veldora finally asked.

"Veldora!! Finally, I can revive my first human friend!"

Veldora's eyes widen in surprise. A sense of happiness washed over his whole body.

‘Looks like Rimuru's extreme emotions also affected me’

Veldora thought to himself even now he didn't want to acknowledge that he is happy because of Shizue's return.

"Human friend? Aren't sensei is powerful enough to revive humans before"

Chloe asked him confused as she remembered that Rimuru revive nearly an entire army some weeks ago.

"Yes! But she is not a normal human. Her spiritual body is as strong as Hinata or maybe even more powerful. I need to make a strong body that can handle her power"

Rimuru happily replied to Chloe.

"Who is she"

"She is none other than Shizu-San"

Hinata can't able to hide her surprised face as she heard the news. All the kids also looked happy and surprised.

"Let's eat first then I will revive her"

Of course, he wants to revive her as soon as possible but unlike him, kids and Hinata need to eat food.
......

Rimuru Pov

After eating the food I teleported all of us into the cave where Veldora was sealed before. I also call the Demoness trio to block the entrance.

"Don't let anyone enter"

That's all I said as I started to make a body for Shizue. Ciel-San I leave all the work in your hands.

<<Yes. Leave it to me.

Creating a body using «Ahura Mazda»... Successful>>

A huge amount of magicules started to leak out of my body as Ciel started to create a body for Shizue.

Hmm but are not she is using too much power. I can't imagine how powerful the body is she is making.

Thank goodness Ruminas is here, she put a barrier around the children, as she noticed the amount of magicule I'm leaking.