•The Beginning•

Years back

??? P.O.V.

         Before everything started the first Archon that existed was the Astro Archon, Yuka, the grandmother of the current Astro Archon. The Astro Archon decided to make Teyvat since she's thinking if it is better that there is another land other than Galaxia. After that, darkness only can be seen around Teyvat, no sun or moon even stars but Celestia was already there. Yuka gave birth to a baby girl and she named her, Miyuki, she will be the next Archon.

            For many years, Miyuki took care of Galaxia while Celestia took care of Teyvat. Miyuki fell in love with a guy named Kaito, their relationship grows until they get married and got their first born child. Miyuki notice that the Moon was there when she gave birth to her son to which she named, Mitsuki, even though the name wasn't related to the moon, she was happy that there will be night in Teyvat.

                After 4 years, the Sun was born which Miyuki got excited about since there will morning and evening in Teyvat, she named the baby Riku. Another 4 years past and there were twins that were born which the stars came too. The twins' names are Y/N and Sakuya.

                 Many years have past, mortals started living in Teyvat while Celestia pick some Archons. Meanwhile in Galaxia, the next Archon is already decided which is Y/N.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"That's it kids" ??? said. "But I want to know more" a young girl whined. "I want to know more too" a young boy whined. "I'm sorry you two but that's the end of it the other pages are ripped out" the mother said. The two children keep whining for their mother to continue the story, the mother sighed and warmly smiled at them. "Aether Lumine, it's time for you two to sleep, come on" the mother stand up and went to the twins' room while the twins followed. (Imagine that their own place to live back then with their mother)

Timeskip by the Emergency Food

"So your telling Paimon that back then you and your sister knew a story but you two forgot because it was told to you a long time ago" a floating looking child said to a boy. Aether hummed as an agreement, he looks towards the night sky and saw a shooting star falling. The star fell by the water, Paimon looks shocked yet curious about it. Aether squinted his eyes and saw something or someone floating, he ran to the water to get that person.

●●●●●●●●●●☆●●●●●●●●●

The story plot will be different to the game since the quests are upto Inazuma for now I'm gonna end it there unless there is a new update of the game which includes another land and new Archon.

If you guys have a problem about Y/N please comment it.

Y/N's weapon will be a scythe, if you don't like using a scythe think of the weapon as any weapon you like.

The Astro Archon and Vision, I made it up since the attacks will be the power of the galaxy or universe, planets are concluded too even the sun and moon.

The Astro Vision holders will have a certain power they will use from the universe, it can be Neptune's power that looks like the Hydro vision but I will make different.

I know the Astro Archon will look like an OP character but it's Astro and just as I said it will be connected to the universe.

Hope you guys like it even though the summary is a bit long by the end.