Catching New Eyes

"What?" Camilo asked as he looked at the girl. Y/n started to tear up as she looked at the flowers in her hand.

"Camilo..I can't be your girlfriend because I'm leaving Encanto.." Y/n said as she started sniffling. Camilo and his family let out a gasp.

"The fountain that gives us our magic broke..me and my family don't have our powers anymore and we need to fix it.. Camilo, I like you a bunch but..I can't leave my family suffering when I can help. I'm sorry. I have to go." Y/n had finished explaining herself before she ran off in tears, dropping one of the many flowers she was given.

Camilo stood there dumbfounded. Did he really just loose the love of his life? He slowly looked down at the flower that she dropped before picking it up.

Once Y/n had ran back she threw herself in her mothers arms.

"Mami i had to tell him no.." Y/n said as she cried into her mothers shoulder. Maria rubbed her daughters back before picking up her face.

"Y/n..love is a hard thing to give up, I know that. But sometimes things just get in the way of it." She said as she wiped her daughters tears.

"I know I did the right thing..at least I think I did. I want to be here for my family." Y/n said as she sniffled and sat up straight. She looked at the stairs and saw her sister struggling with a big bag. She quickly ran over and help her. Maria watched her daughter with a frown before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She knew it was her husband before she sighed.

"Can't she stay Sebastian?"

"She knows where her home is. And that's with us. I refuse to leave my daughter here. Plus, we already packed her bags. We'll be back soon enough." Sebastian shrugged with his daughters bags in his hands.

Y/n let out a sigh before she felt something wet on her forehead. She looked up and saw a cloud that started to pour rain.

"Either señora Pepa is upset I rejected her son or it's a very anticlimactic thing." Y/n said as she let out a sigh. She had noticed her family had gotten into the carriage (no not to princess shiz.) she let out a sigh as she was about to get in as well.

"Y/n wait!" The girl turned her head and was quickly engulfed in a hug. Y/n knew it was Camilo.

"Promise you'll write me? Everyday." He said as he tighten his grip on the girl. Y/n did the same and put her face in his chest. The rain started to pour on them both.

"Y/n let's go!" Hugo said from inside. Y/n looked up at Camilo and saw him looking down at her. They stared at each other before slamming their lips together. Y/n pulled back then stepped into the carriage.

"Tell everyone I'll miss them! And that I love them! Goodbye Camilo." Y/n said before she went in and closed the door. Camilo watched as the carriage ride away. His heart ached as he started to cry. He fell to his knees before slamming his fist into the ground.

"Camilo!? Where are you mijo!?" Pepa said as she ran around like crazy. She say him on the crowns and watched him shake before she ran over.

"Cami, qué haces?! You're all wet." Pepa said as she helped her son up. She looked at his eyes and saw they were all puffy.

"I'm sorry Camilo..she'll come back one day." Pepa said as she led him back to Casita. Once they got there everyone was in the main room. His family looked at him.

"Is she really gone?" Isabela asked as she stepped forward.

"She said she loves everyone. And that she'll miss us.." Camilo said as he looked down. Antonio started to sniffle knowing that his friend is gone. Mirabel ran up to her room, she already missed her best friend. But not as much as her cousin did.