The Werewolf In The Closet..10

Chapter Ten

Ady's POV

     My mouth was dry....again. I quickly closed it. Along with everyone else.

     "Guys," R.Jay said. "Say something!"

     "You........are.........HOT!" all three of us said. Darren snorted, but he didn't say anything else.

     "Well, yeah. Wasn't that the point?" R.Jay said and blushed a little.

     All of us just couldn't stop staring.

     R.Jay's hair wasn't all wild and black anymore. It was like flat-ironed, and he had actual boy bangs that a lot of girls like. It was black, but at the ends, it was high-lighted brown, which I find totally cute! Of course, he kept the adorable, cute hazel eyes and the pale white skin. 

     His hands were in his black denim boot-cut jeans' pockets that had the connecting silver and gold chains at the belt loops. Above his jeans, he had on a plain white T-Shirt with a black zipper-up jacket. He had on black and white Vans, and he looked like a normal, hot looking-guy!

     "Okay, now that we have you all dressed up nice, we should go show it off by going out to eat!" Mel suggested.

     "Guys," I said. "I'd love to come with, I really do, but I have to meet Loren in like 30 minutes," I said, glancing at Darren's watch.

     "Aw. Ditching us for a guy? That is so unlike you," Paige frowned.

     "Guys, it's not like that. He says he has to tell me something important," I lied. Well, it's not technically a lie because whatever he's telling me has to be important. On the note, he said he'll tell me things my mom wouldn't even tell me. So, yeah, it's important.

     "We understand," Darren said. "We'll see you when you get back."

     "Yeah, I'll drop them off then I'll drop you off at home." Mel looked at Paige. "Paige, you'll be able to handle R.Jay and Darren by your-self, right?"

     "Of course," Paige said, a little too quickly. But her pinks got a little pink, and so did R.Jay's.

     Mel dropped them off at The Golden Corral then dropped me off at home. I put my hood over my head and silently walked to Loren's.

     Surprisingly, he met me at the corner of his house. He was pacing back and forth. When he saw me, he stopped pacing and ran towards me. He looked crazy like he needed help when he ran. I almost turned and ran away from him.

     "Ady, I have a lot to tell you, but you have to be calm about it," he placed his hands roughly on my shoulders.

----------------------------------------------------------

Loren's POV

     "Um, okay?" she said, unsure. She gave me that look that said I was crazy.

     I took her to the park that we last played hide-and-seek. I took her to the bench that I was hiding behind,  and she saw my eyes glowing. "So?" she demanded.

     I took a deep breath. Hell. Where do I start?

     'Ady, you're a werewolf.' Um, no.

     So, I started like this, "Ady, do you remember this exact spot when I almost kissed you?"

     "Yeah?" Her cheeks turned pink. I kind of smiled.

     "When my eyes started to glow, what did you think?"

     "That it was the sun-"

     "The truth, Ady," I demanded.