Enraged and engaged ?

Aaron was leaning against a wall with arms folded on his chest and eyes set on his so called girlfriend who was shamelessly flirting with that fuc*ing director of hers.

Yet Again.

He thought of interrupting.

But he waited. He wanted to know her limits and if she had set some boundaries in for it.

"Oh come on , won't you tell me how beautiful I look in this dress you gifted me?"

Andriana says, placing his arm around the man's neck to only have him smirk. Leaning in closer to her.

"Oh baby, but what if I say you look way better without it?"

Fuc*ing bast**

Aaron says clenching his fists.He was going to come to light and make his presence known, but the next words Andriana said. Made him go still.

"Then what's stopping you? It's been a week since we last did it you know. I almost miss you."

A week? So this means the bitc* has been cheating on him all along? Just how much of a fool he can be? And here he felt guilty for kissing that girl once...or maybe twice. When this bitc* was going and opening her legs to this man almost double her age not once but countless times.

Love? Care? Concern?

They all are fake. He should have known beforehand.

The director smirks, to nibble on her lip and Andriana let's out a flirtatious laugh.

And Aaron felt mocked at himself....his care? Her taking care of him? They all were a mockery!

Stepping out from behind the pillar, Aaron claps making them to break the kiss and Andriana to look at him in horror.

He doesn't show his emotions.

His grey emotionless orbs set on her scared blue ones.

"Aa..ron... what a surprise? I thought you were in your office? Wh...what are you doing here?"

She says, faking it up. And Aaron wanted to chuckle at her futile attempt.

To say nothing. Seeing her say lies after lies.

"Actually Robert and I...we just came for a lunch with a client...but it seems the client got a bit late."

The man looked at Aaron, offering him his hand.

"You must be the infamous Aaron Reed. Ands told me about you."

Aaron just stared at his outstretched hand. Not shaking it. To cock his brow and ask casually.

"Oh really? Well, I would love to know what she told you about me?"

"That you guys are really close. 5 years together in college and still best friends."

Aaron scoffs, stepping closer. Making Andriana's eyes to widen. As she literally pleads him with her eyes.

"Just that?"

"Yaa. No Ands?"

The man says, placing his hand on Andriana's waist a pulling her closer to him. Aaron follows his movement, but Andriana does nothing to stop him. Looking down, not able to meet his eyes.

"No actually Robert he...I mean he .."

So she felt ashamed to admit it now?

Aaron's features were veiled of his true emotions .And Andriana felt scared.

He could do anything. She knew and her eyes begged him not to do it.

"I am the man she fuc*ed with saying she loved me."