Chapter 10

Inei's POV. Ubuyashiki Estate. After the Hashira Meeting.

Kagaya-sama told me to stay after the meeting, it seems like he got something important for me.

Kagaya: Inei, as far as you remember, you grew up in an orphanage, right?

Inei: Yes.

Kagaya: Regarding about your parents, your biological parents........

Kagaya: My wife found a record mentioning the Saito Clan.

Inei: "The Saito Clan"?

Kagaya: According to what we found.........

Kagaya: Long before the Demon Slayer Corps began, when my family was still figuring out the reason of the curse........

Kagaya: The Saito Clan, was already hunting Muzan.

Kagaya: And the reason?

Kagaya: The Saito Clan was a noble clan back in the Heian Period.

Kagaya: Ever since Muzan killed the head of the Saito Clan........

Kagaya: When they discovered Muzan's nature.........

Kagaya: They vowed that they will hunt him down......

Kagaya: The Saito Clan, will be the Shinigami of Muzan.

Kagaya: And so, the Saito Clan began in finding the methods on how to kill Muzan.

Kagaya: And through their efforts........

Kagaya: They discovered a few things demons are afraid of.......

Kagaya: Wisteria Flowers which keeps them away........

Kagaya: And then, the discovery of the materials, the ore on which the Nichirin Blades are made of.

Kagaya: And when they learned of the conflict of the Ubuyashiki Family.......

Kagaya: The Saito Clan advised the Ubuyashiki Family to form an organization to counter them.

Kagaya: And following the advice of the priest........

Kagaya: The Demon Slayer Corps was born and was fighting Muzan for thousands of years.

Kagaya: Unfortunately........

Kagaya: The Saito Clan was wiped out due to conspiracy among the noble clans back then.

Kagaya: But.......even though the Saito Clan was believed to be exterminated, there are survivors and those survivors kept a low profile.

Inei: And what does it have to do with me?

Kagaya: Apparently, according to the records that we also found......

Kagaya: The Saito Clan, was a ancestor of the Tsugikuni Family.........

Kagaya: And during the Sengoku Period, the one who created the breaths........

Kagaya: Was born into that family......

Kagaya: And as you know, the Sengoku Period, was the Golden Age of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Inei: The creator of the breath styles.........

Inei: You believed that he came from the Tsugikuni Family? Which means......?

Inei: My distant relative?

Kagaya: Exactly.....also......

Kagaya: We received a prophecy, during the Meiji Period, the era before Taisho.