Like a Moth to a Flame

A/N: hehe :)

"Oh. You're home."

Izuku looks up from where he's tapping away at his phone to see Shouto standing in the middle of the living room in his underwear. He seems a little dazed and confused, scratching his head as if he's trying to remember where he is. He must have been sleeping fairly well.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Got home maybe half an hour ago? You guys seemed pretty tired; I didn't wanna wake you up." The older man smiles and Shouto grunts a noncommittal response as he plops down on the sofa next to him. "Mm. He's still sleeping up there. Seems pretty exhausted so it might be best to just let him for a while longer."

"Exhausted? Did something happen today?" 

"Hm? Oh, no, he's fine. I got a little carried away earlier and he's still not used to going so many rounds yet, you know?"

It takes Izuku a moment to piece together what exactly it is that Shouto means by that, failing to stifle a giggle once he figures it out a moment later. "Kirishima wasn't lying when he said that you were always horny, was he?"

"Nope." Shouto replies with a pop. He seems awfully pleased with himself, slouching against the sofa and propping his feet up on the coffee table. "It was only supposed to be a quickie but he's just...fucking cute. You know what I mean."

"I certainly do."

They take a moment to simply enjoy one another's presence in silence. He and Shouto don't have much of a relationship with one another other than their mutual love for one angry blonde. Izuku appreciates that there isn't any pressing need to force any sort of bond between them or a struggle to make conversation. He likes Shouto as a person. He imagines that Shouto feels the same way.

"So. Got a visit from Katsuki's ex today."

Oh?

"Did you now?"

It's almost as if Shouto is testing to see whether or not mentioning Katsuki's loser ex-boyfriend would trigger Izuku.

As fucking if.

"What did he want? I'm assuming he came to ask you about Katsuki?"

"Sorta. He came to ask me if I would help him convince Katsuki to forgive him so that they could be together again."

Hm.

"And your response?"

"I may have told him to fuck off. Not like that's ever worked out—he's always been a fucking weirdo stalker and he refuses to take no for an answer."

This catches Izuku's attention, finally tearing his eyes away from the screen of his phone to meet Shouto's side-eyed gaze.

"I don't like the sound of that. It sounds like it means that he was violent with you."

"I dunno if I'd say it was violent. He did follow me halfway across campus, though. And he kept grabbing me and yanking me whenever I tried to get away from him so I ended up pulling my blade on him—"

"Jesus Christ, Shouto—"

"But I didn't fucking stab him, okay? One of my friends broke it up before it could get that far. Shindo did threaten me but I'm pretty it was only just a threat. There were a shit ton of people around so he probably figured out that if he would have hurt me, he wouldn't have gotten away with it."

"So you're saying that he would have hurt you if you weren't being watched?"

"I don't doubt it. He got pretty aggressive when I mentioned that you and Katsuki are getting married. He's got a history of a habit of smacking smaller boys around when they piss him off or don't do what he says. He used to hit Katsuki, too…"