Quarantine || 06

wherein jimin, jungkook and aera are self quarantined (home isolation) after coming back from their prais trip.
jungkook is 20, jimin is 22.

_____

requested by jnopejdope

_____

"oppa, no! babies don't talk!" aera whines, shooting a glare at jungkook who sighs deeply, forgetting that he's being a five months old baby who is not supposed to do anything other than drinking milk from aera's old sippy cup and cry to tell her if he's not okay with something.

he sits quietly, forcing his back on the television screen where his favourite soccer team has been struggling to win the final match, while his sister is kneeling on the couch beside him, busy fixing the pastel yellow colored bib on his neck, then brings her sippy cup close to his lips.

jungkook hisses to himself, sucking out a little of the sweet milk ruining the taste of coke on his tongue, but he doesn't say anything for the little girl has been too cranky after being stuck in the house for over a week which often makes her cry out of frustration as she still doesn't understand the idea of quarantine.

"baby are you okay?" she peeks on jungkook's face studying the expression precisely as he scrunches hp his face, almost cursing at the television screen when the player misses to make the goal. "do you wanna go to the toilet?"

"no, i'm-"

"babies don't speak!" she repeats, smacking his face this time, making him groan in frustration. he shoots a glare at the girl, taking of the bib and the baby hat off his head, shoving it back to the sister's hand and pushes the sippy cup away.

"go make jiminie oppa your baby."

"no, koo's the baby." aera huffs, putting the hat on his head and ties it tightly under his chin, "don't be bad baby."

"i-" the kid whines again, kicking jungkook who doesn't seen to understand the seriousness of the game and keeps speaking despite aera telling him that babies don't say anything and are cute. tears brim her eyes again, hitting the brother's chest a few times which he doesn't mind, being too focused on the penalty shootout of his team. "fuck! hell yeah! i knew he would make it! i love you! yess!" he springs up on his feet, cheering loudly for making the score go up.

however aera flinches at the sudden energy that makes her stumble back and fall down from the couch, hitting the back of her head on the coffee table. a cry leaves her lips and jungkook's celebration stops, glancing down at the little girl who has started wailing her lungs out, touching her head where she's apparantly hurt.

"ah get up, nothing happened." he pulls her up, carrying her in his arms and rubs the spot on the back of her head, while his eyes are busy staring at the match, hissing on seeing the other team has made a goal too.

"jungkook-ah," jimin's voice calls from inside, "why's ri crying?"

"ah nothing, she fell from the couch." jungkook sighs when the opponent team scores again and puts the girl on her feet, patting her back, "go to jimin oppa. i need to refocus on the match, they're getting distracted."

"what's going on?" jimin frowns, walking in the living room as aera hasn't stop crying yet. he sits on the couch bringing the sister on his lap and rubs her back, "what happened? is kookie being a meanie?"

"koo pushed me..." aera cries and points at her head, "i fell on the table, it hurts oppa..."

"ah i'm so sorry, princess." he says, stroking her hair and kisses the top of her head, "i'm sure the pain went away now. it did right?"